Video with Litchi Mission
3498 24 2017-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Taxi329
lvl.2
Flight distance : 107953 ft
United States

I've become a huge fan of the Litchi mission hub features.  The video is automatic and smooth.  

2017-2-8
Use props
Orlando_Jeff
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49147 ft
United States

I agree. I hardly ever use my go app anymore. Litchi seems to work much better for. Don't know if that's my imagination or not
2017-2-8
Use props
KevDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475522 ft
United States

Some people say litchi has issues on YouTube, and it will not help your warranty, but nice video.
2017-2-8
Use props
Jasonstarbird
lvl.2
Flight distance : 116998 ft
United States

I agree! It's awesome!
2017-2-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Litchi has become a very popular tool, but you always want to make sure that you have your parameters correct. One incorrect input can cause a pretty gnarly crash or lose the aircraft all together.
2017-2-8
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

I use litchi too and dji jamie its nothing to compare to those who lost their drones with the go app
2017-2-9
Use props
blackcrusader
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689774 ft
Taiwan

Rene Jensen Posted at 2017-2-9 01:07
I use litchi too and dji jamie its nothing to compare to those who lost their drones with the go app

2017-2-9
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

I am sticking to use the litchi only use the go app when there is updates
2017-2-9
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I haven't used a DJI Flight app since 2015
2017-2-9
Use props
Red_Dog
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29324 ft
United States

Nice video. It shows how hard crane operators really work
2017-2-15
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

KevDrones Posted at 2017-2-8 16:00
Some people say litchi has issues on YouTube, and it will not help your warranty, but nice video.

That is not possible, the video recorded on the SD card is exactly the same whether the Go App or Litchi is used.

2017-2-15
Use props
NJBenn
New

United States

All,

I have an issue regarding the launch of Waypoint Missions originally set up in the Mission Hub web page.

I have a P3S, using Android Litchi app on a $50 Digiland tablet (probably need to upgrade! :-))

First, I want to point out that I have done the following:
1) Make sure I'm logged into the mobile device Litchi app with my username, password
2) Make sure that the S2 toggle on the left is in the middle, and the S1 toggle is in F mode.
3) Make sure that I press the load mission icon, and select my desired mission.
4) Make sure that I press the "play" icon to execute the mission.

On multiple occasions my missions will fail to launch. Now, does there need to be a clear line of sight between Home at the first waypoint before the mission will be executed? Is that what's wrong?

Thanks for any insight,

Nathan
2017-2-17
Use props
Taxi329
lvl.2
United States

NJBenn Posted at 2017-2-17 19:45
All,

I have an issue regarding the launch of Waypoint Missions originally set up in the Mission Hub web page.

That's exactly what i do each time and haven't had this problem.  I'm use an iphone 6.  Maybe it is your tablet.  I've never had any problem flying waypoint missions with Litchi but I have always been within range when starting the mission.
2017-2-20
Use props
adrian8891
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2643110 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hey Taxi329!

Can You put screenshot of Litchi mission waypoints? Im curious how accurate was drone under Litchi control vs map waypoints.
2017-2-20
Use props
Pugsley
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Flew my P3P for the first time Saturday, and Go kept locking up the video every few mins (still had telemetry and could control the Aircraft ok) I had to tab out to the tablets home screen and then back to Go and video would resume for a few mins again.. Then anything over 1000ft away would completely break up the video even though the strength meter was still 5 bars,  So as soon as I got home I purchased Lichi, hopefully will get back out this weekend to re-test and see if it improves things..  Looking forward to using the mission planner as well.
2017-2-20
Use props
NJBenn
New

United States

Taxi329 Posted at 2017-2-20 10:24
That's exactly what i do each time and haven't had this problem.  I'm use an iphone 6.  Maybe it is your tablet.  I've never had any problem flying waypoint missions with Litchi but I have always been within range when starting the mission.

Thank you Sir
2017-2-20
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Litchi is years ahead of the go app plus litchi uses google maps not that train wreck HERE that DJI uses.
2017-2-20
Use props
fans7eb95767
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10738 ft
United States

well done...was interesting seeing the surrounding angles. ..
2017-2-22
Use props
fans41cadefd
New

United States

I have a question for you all. How is this app with a DJI phantom 3 standard. I'm nervous about spending 25 on the app and it not working good. My problem is with DJI go app I can't get a camera feed in any park. That's the big reason I want it, unless it's blocked no matter what. Please help if possible thx.
2017-3-7
Use props
Taxi329
lvl.2
United States

fans41cadefd Posted at 2017-3-7 14:24
I have a question for you all. How is this app with a DJI phantom 3 standard. I'm nervous about spending 25 on the app and it not working good. My problem is with DJI go app I can't get a camera feed in any park. That's the big reason I want it, unless it's blocked no matter what. Please help if possible thx.

It's the best $25 I spent on the drone.  I also use the p3s and it works great.  The mapping, camera settings, and all of it are so much better than the go app in my opinion.  I have not had any camera feed problems at all on either app though.
2017-3-8
Use props
Knobbynomates
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18504 ft
United Kingdom

fans41cadefd Posted at 2017-3-7 14:24

100% agree with Taxi329

Works fine
2017-3-8
Use props
WilliamM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

NJBenn Posted at 2017-2-17 19:45
All,

Don't think it has anything to do with it not working, but why is your S2 switch in the middle?
I've always read to have it in the up position with either app. Don't know why, just from my reading.
2017-3-8
Use props
WilliamM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

Geebax Posted at 2017-2-15 15:42
That is not possible, the video recorded on the SD card is exactly the same whether the Go App or Litchi is used.

I think their getting at that when flying a waypoint mission the flight is more smooth, so therefore the video is more smooth also.
2017-3-8
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

WilliamM Posted at 2017-3-8 09:32
Don't think it has anything to do with it not working, but why is your S2 switch in the middle?
I've always read to have it in the up position with either app. Don't know why, just from my reading.

Only switch I can find reference to is the S1 and to put to F when running 'missions' and put to P to end them / fly yourself etc.

S2 - I find no reference to in the manual.

Nigel
2017-3-8
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

WilliamM Posted at 2017-3-8 09:33
I think their getting at that when flying a waypoint mission the flight is more smooth, so therefore the video is more smooth also.

I don't think so, he actually said:

'Some people say litchi has issues on YouTube, and it will not help your warranty, but nice video.'

Which seems to indicate that videos recorded with Litchi have problems on Youtube, but that is not true, as the recording is done in the aircraft and is not connected in any way to the app being used.
2017-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules