Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dear DJI... where is this firmware update?!
2883 8 2017-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SomeoneElsesDro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419669 ft
United States

Dear DJI,

I know that everyone is saying that you are discontinuing the P4; and I know that your representitives on the forums have said that we should wait to hear DJI's official response. And I know that you had a round of beta testing for an unreleased version of firmware for the P4. And I know that rumours are circulating that this firmware will bring many of the features seen on the Mavic and the P4P to the P4.

Please, please, please can someone from DJI... A) Confirm whether or not there is a major upgrade in the pipeline. And B) Tell us when we might expect it??

You did it for the P3A and P3P. I have faith that you aren't quite ready to say "**** you" to all of the P4 owners out there. Please can you share the love soon? We are feeling excluded from the party, and many of us bought out P4s just a few months ago!!

C'mon, let's stop being so 'Apple' about everything and start having an open dialogue about the P4's future.
2017-2-8
Use props
KevDrones
Second Officer
Flight distance : 475522 ft
United States

I agree. I think they are in love with Apple, because they are billionares... lol
2017-2-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

There are no secrets just untold truths. ;-)

Hang in there fellow pilots, the future is bright... Haha

It will be released, when it's ready.

RedHotPoker
2017-2-8
Use props
nicjames
lvl.1

United States

Why not open tickets and ask, addressing the specific info above?  The more it's done, the more they will understand the need to communicate information or perhaps the fact that they don't have any update at this time. The Mavic has a lot of issues and they have said another firmware update will be out later this month. It may be a demand thing at this point as well, they have sold a lot of Mavic's, unable to keep up with demand for over 5 months.
2017-2-8
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

No, I don't think apple informs you of incoming firmware/iOS version until it's actually released
2017-2-9
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

http://forum.dji.com/thread-84310-1-1.html
2017-2-9
Use props
Jackson J.
New

Malaysia

Hello everyone...
I would like to enquire about the FIRMWARE Updates. I have downloaded the newest firmware in DJI Assistant 2 but it kept TRANSMITTING all the way up from 0730 until this thread is uploaded here... please tell me if the aircraft is broken? I've been updating my aircraft's firmware for the longest time.. Please help me on this, DJI.. Thank you
2017-2-9
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Jackson J. Posted at 2017-2-9 19:27
Hello everyone...
I would like to enquire about the FIRMWARE Updates. I have downloaded the newest firmware in DJI Assistant 2 but it kept TRANSMITTING all the way up from 0730 until this thread is uploaded here... please tell me if the aircraft is broken? I've been updating my aircraft's firmware for the longest time.. Please help me on this, DJI.. Thank you

Hi. I'm not clear on what you're seeing. Does the upgrade download commence, and how far does it get (there should be a progress indicator)? If you cancel the download and try to recommence it, does it stop in the same place? If it's random, do you have problems downloading other large files where you are?
2017-2-9
Use props
Jackson J.
New

Malaysia

Punchbuggy Posted at 2017-2-9 19:35
Hi. I'm not clear on what you're seeing. Does the upgrade download commence, and how far does it get (there should be a progress indicator)? If you cancel the download and try to recommence it, does it stop in the same place? If it's random, do you have problems downloading other large files where you are?

Thank you for the response. I've just download the Phantom 4 firmware V01.02.0503. After download it, it shows that it was transmitting, I don't know what it transmit, I guess its the files for the firmware but I waited for it to complete, it takes me from morning to afternoon, but it still transmitting... I don't know whether is my drone are broken or the firmware is not compatible with the drone?
2017-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules