Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Thinking of trying Litchi...
1463 11 2017-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paul419
lvl.1
Flight distance : 496266 ft
United States

From all I've read Litchi app seems stable and well liked.

Anything critical I should know?

Thanks,

Paul
2017-2-8
Use props
KevDrones
Second Officer
Flight distance : 475522 ft
United States

Some youtubes say they crashed there drone from it, and the warranty get voided.
2017-2-8
Use props
Paul419
lvl.1
United States

Ok, I just read the reviews and they were not as good as I thought. Maybe not...
2017-2-8
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Paul419 Posted at 2017-2-8 17:11
Ok, I just read the reviews and they were not as good as I thought. Maybe not...

You will always find negative reviews for anything.
You have to read them to see where the person making the complaint is coming from.
Most complaints are likely to come from people that can't/don't read instructions or don't know how to fly a Phantom properly to start with.
Litchi will make your Phantom do exactly what YOU program it to.
If you program it to fly into a tree, that's what it does.

Using Litchi doesn't void your warranty, but user error may.
Because you see something on youtube does not make it correct.

Litchi is a good, well tested program used and loved by many.
It's not a substitute for DJI Go, Only use it if you need the additional features it provides.
2017-2-8
Use props
Paul419
lvl.1
United States

Thanks. I'm really interested in being able to plot waypoints while sitting on the sofa.

2017-2-8
Use props
Steve-76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 175495 ft
United States

alot of ppl on here love it Google maps for one. ability to fly way point missions from the get go with out flying them first.and the v.r./fpv works with the cheap vr goggles.

my opinin its ok i only used it a few times. i got it on a Thanksgiving promo for 12 bucks what I don't like about it or maybe don't know how to access but on the go app where it saves a local version on your device as you fly it doesn't seem to do that..
2017-2-8
Use props
nilmaster
Second Officer
Flight distance : 232707 ft
United States

I have used Litchi for about 1 year and its great! The way points are great, the following mode is also very good. You can do agreat deal more with Litchi
2017-2-10
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Litchi is a winner.  800+ miles, 200+ RTHs, still have original aircrafts.  I haven't used a DJI flight app since 2015.  
2017-2-10
Use props
RicardoGray
Captain
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Litchi has NEVER let me down. Love the Goggle maps too! With this last stunt DJI has pulled by forcing everyone to use version 3.1.3 of the Go-app, I'm probably going to rely on Litchi much more. I actually have only been using the GO app to set my controls, gain, exp, etc. Other than those couple of features I think Litchi have everything you need.
2017-2-10
Use props
fans7abb5ff0
lvl.1

United States

With Litchi where do you see the number of hours/miles you have flown?
2017-2-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Some people have had great success flying missions with Litchi, well others have crashed...

Be careful.

RedHotPoker
2017-2-28
Use props
MassDrone
Captain
Flight distance : 894642 ft
United States

I've been very happy with Litchi ever since I bought it. Originally I intended to use it for FPV flying with my iPhone and a cheap set of goggles, but then I discovered waypoint missions, which is how I do about 60% of my flying miles. I've been able to get spectacular shots by flying a mission, reviewing the video, and adjusting the mission on my laptop. Then I fly it again and repeat. The effectiveness of this approach was verified recently when a short video I made went viral after it was picked up by ABC News and put on their news feed. They broadcast a segment of the video on Good Morning America, and many local stations also ran it. Yes, I was lucky to be in the right place at the right time, but also having  a pre-programmed mission to fly enabled me to get the shot that got noticed.
2017-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules