Dji service always quick to respond but never help.
856 3 2017-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans833db9c9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1099472 ft
  • >>>
United States

I purchased a new Phantom 4 Pro. After 2 flights remote control locked up and would not function. Got a RMA from Dji, after 2 weeks Dji sent me a used Phantom 4 remote. That's funny because I have a Pro model. Dji sent me the wrong remote. Contacted Dji the confirmed they sent me the wrong remote and issued another RMA. Today is the seventh business day, the last day the Dji email said they would ship my new remote. I sent a message to Dji asking if they intended on shipping in the time they said they would. I received a generic message telling me what I already knew. I will get a email when they ship the new remote, or will it be used? Reports from most retuned drones to Dji is that Dji is sending refurbished stuff back to customers. Check your serial numbers it's true. I've now been waiting for a new remote longer than I was able to use my new drone.
2017-2-8
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We're very sorry about it, what's your RMA number?
2017-2-9
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha fans833,

Just a bit of background, if your problem is recent, the New Years holiday just ended.  They take a whole week off and for a week before and a week after those employees who had to work during the holiday are taking time off, so DJI has been basically understaffed for the last few weeks, maybe the last month.

This is not an excuse, just an explanation as to why timing issues may exist.  Thor is eager to help you get this issue resolved.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-2-9
Use props
fans833db9c9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1099472 ft
  • >>>
United States

My RMA is CAS-426405-L8H7Y9 I just received an email that's says DJI shipped the new remote. Let's hope this time you guys sent me the correct 4 Pro remote and not a standard 4 remote. Also hope this one is new and not used like the last one sent. Very disappointed.
2017-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules