Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4P+ livestreaming
669 4 2017-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sd603
lvl.3
Flight distance : 274465 ft
United States

Has anyone got it working?  I get close, but can't get it working.
I start livestreaming on the controller (to Youtube, which I have turned on livestream feature), start the stream, start video recording on my RC, and open link on my PC.  Youtube says "livestream will start soon", but never does.  However, Youtube has the name of my video -- and -- if I try to close out DJIGO4 it asks if I want to cancel the livestream, so something is going, just not the video feed.

Any help appreciated.

2017-2-8
Use props
philnolan3d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 62530 ft
United States

I'm surprised you can even get it started. On mine the Livestreaming function is greyed out.
2017-2-18
Use props
Tahoe Flyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122215 ft
United States

I have found adding a title makes it work. Odd but each time it started up quick where it would not if I had no title.
2017-3-3
Use props
TB12GOAT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47172 ft
United States

While flying in my front yard, I was able to live stream to Facebook. However, when I clicked to stop streaming, the app closed while the drone was in the air. I recommend landing before ending the streams.
2017-3-3
Use props
sd603
lvl.3
Flight distance : 274465 ft
United States

TB12GOAT Posted at 2017-3-3 14:24
While flying in my front yard, I was able to live stream to Facebook. However, when I clicked to stop streaming, the app closed while the drone was in the air. I recommend landing before ending the streams.

I ended up getting it working.  Problem was I was using my phone hotspot for internet.  Was in bad cell area.  Tried again in diff area and got it working OK
2017-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules