Autel X-Star Premium or DJI 3 Pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bay Cruiser
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2039288 ft
Australia

Now this may be removed by dji, but I am considering getting a Autel X Star instead of a phantom 3 pro because of so many issues with my dji phanton 3 standard with interference messages continually on the screen, having to adjust the aerial for RC loss of signal every few seconds, and I have a ARGtec fitted, plus very very short distances. Not to mention the extremely terrible firmware and dji go app upgrades. Anyone out there have experience on the Autel X Star. I can’t justify the cost of a Phantom 4

2017-2-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I only have the Phantom 3 Pro'. But have several friends who bought an X Star, and they are all very happy.

Although I don't think they will ever get our longer flight distances possible, of a Phantom 3 Pro or the Advanced, with Lightbridge onboard.

RedHotPoker
2017-2-8
Use props
Bay Cruiser
lvl.4
Australia

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-8 21:13
I only have the Phantom 3 Pro'. But have several friends who bought an X Star, and they are all very happy.

Although I don't think they will ever get our longer flight distances possible, of a Phantom 3 Pro or the Advanced, with Lightbridge onboard.

Thats good to know, I don't really want real long distances - 500m is enough for what I do but the continued loss of signal and interference messages are a real pain on the dji. I can't find any thing negative on their forums and I can't find any bad reviews on google so thought I would ask here.
2017-2-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Bay Cruiser Posted at 2017-2-8 21:49
Thats good to know, I don't really want real long distances - 500m is enough for what I do but the continued loss of signal and interference messages are a real pain on the dji. I can't find any thing negative on their forums and I can't find any bad reviews on google so thought I would ask here.

I don't know what their sales numbers are, but for more info, on the drone itself, you might like to check in here.

http://autelxpilots.com

Ask all of your question to people who are already piloting them awesome models.

Yes, no problem, You're welcome. ;-)

RedHotPoker

2017-2-8
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The Standard isn't a good machine to judge DJI by.
It's just an old wifi drone in a modern package.
DJI produces much better machines than the Standard.
See if you can find someone with a Lightbridge Phantom to have a test fly with to see that they are 10x better.

As for the Autel ... it's two generations behind what DJI is making these days.
It's a poor copy of the P3 pro without Lightbridge.
If you're wanting a good drone you can do a lot better with just a P3pro or be a huge leap ahead with one of the more recent machines.
2017-2-8
Use props
Bay Cruiser
lvl.4
Australia

Labroides Posted at 2017-2-8 22:17
The Standard isn't a good machine to judge DJI by.
It's just an old wifi drone in a modern package.
DJI produces much better machines than the Standard.

Yep I agree but there is a big difference in price and quite honestly its not really the drone that worries me it's the dji service and software that seems to affect all models.

When you check the forums there are complaint after complaint re dji compared to the Autel forums where it is just praise for the bird and their service seems second to none. I only use it for work at very short distances so can't justify the large increase cost to a phantom 4.

In my view the 3 standard should do what I require at a max of 250 meters distance and only 100 meters up and it just doesn't without continual problems, plus no one ever wants to upgrade the software or app on a dji - that's not a good impression. !!!! If the Standard 3 can't do what I require it does not say a lot about dji as far as I am concerned. I have flown 220 flights with the standard and whilst it does what I want it is with continual adjustment. However I really do appreciate your views so keep them coming.
2017-2-8
Use props
Bay Cruiser
lvl.4
Australia

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-8 22:00
I don't know what their sales numbers are, but for more info, on the drone itself, you might like to check in here.

http://autelxpilots.com

Thanks I think thats one of the ones I looked at and it seems much more positive than the DJI forums.
2017-2-8
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Bay Cruiser Posted at 2017-2-8 22:45
Yep I agree but there is a big difference in price and quite honestly its not really the drone that worries me it's the dji service and software that seems to affect all models.

When you check the forums there are complaint after complaint re dji compared to the Autel forums where it is just praise for the bird and their service seems second to none. I only use it for work at very short distances so can't justify the large increase cost to a phantom 4.

"If the Standard 3 can't do what I require it does not say a lot about dji as far as I am concerned. "

The Standard is a cheap, entry level machine using old, outdated technology.
If you could try a Lightbridge machine you'd see how chalk and cheese the comparison is and what a klunker the Std is in comparison.

I think you can get a very false impression listening to forum complaints.
Forums are full of complaints like doctor's waiting rooms are full of sick people.
DJI have a huge slice of the market - more than 70% of ready-to-fly drones are DJI with all the other manufacturers sharing a small slice of the pie.

That means >70% of people that can't read the manual, >70% of those that just had bad luck, >70% who couldn't even tie their shoelaces  etc are using DJI.  It the other makers had 10% of the market each, of course DJI gets a lot more complaints.
A more important number is how many users are having a great time with their machine and having no trouble.
You can get an idea of how much smaller Autel's user base is from the activity in the Autel forum someone mentioned above.
It looks like just a few posts in the last week.
That's a difficult number to calculate and you'll never get the answer in forums.
But there's a reason DJI is selling more than 70%.
And that's because no other maker comes close to DJI's quality and technology.
2017-2-8
Use props
Bay Cruiser
lvl.4
Australia

Labroides Posted at 2017-2-8 23:03
"If the Standard 3 can't do what I require it does not say a lot about dji as far as I am concerned. "

I don't agree that the standard is cheap and an entry level drone. Like I said I can't justify the cost of a phantom 4 for the small distance I fly and the standard should handle that. But let's be honest DJI customer service is apauling and their software engineers, well just look at this RTH issue...,,,

You obviously love your drone and don't have issues and that is a really good thing but lots do and whilst DJI have the market they seem to not care about the service and customers, well that's they way they have made me feel. I loved DJI and did a lot of research on the standard 3 before I purchased it and it was perfect for me but it just does not do what they say it will do so I have been dissatisfied by it ever since. I know some people do have great results and I am happy for them but I can only speak from my experience

They only made 80,000 of the car I drive compared to hundred of thousands of more popular cars but I know what I would prefer to drive. Market share isn't always a sign of a good product.
2017-2-8
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Bay Cruiser Posted at 2017-2-8 23:22
I don't agree that the standard is cheap and an entry level drone. Like I said I can't justify the cost of a phantom 4 for the small distance I fly and the standard should handle that. But let's be honest DJI customer service is apauling and their software engineers, well just look at this RTH issue...,,,

You obviously love your drone and don't have issues and that is a really good thing but lots do and whilst DJI have the market they seem to not care about the service and customers, well that's they way they have made me feel. I loved DJI and did a lot of research on the standard 3 before I purchased it and it was perfect for me but it just does not do what they say it will do so I have been dissatisfied by it ever since. I know some people do have great results and I am happy for them but I can only speak from my experience

Whether you agree or not, the Standard is a cheap entry level drone using outmoded technology that is two generations behind DJI's current offerings.
2017-2-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Labroides Posted at 2017-2-8 23:03

Yes, the Autel forum I pointed out, is a slow moving train. Realize it's still relatively new, and not a lot of people are aware of it. Just like the X Star, too. They likely haven't sold more than several thousands of them to date, but that doesn't take anything away from its quality. Same goes for their CS ranking.
From all reports I have heard on them, they are a top notch company, with incredible support for their growing customer base.

I have no experience with Autel, and very little with the DJI support team, but can only express my appreciation, for what my experience has been here, or online with chat support..

RedHotPoker
2017-2-9
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

When I was looking into buying a drone, I looked at all the offerings and at the time, all the reports on the Standard were poor, so I never even gave it consideration. I eventually bought a P3 Pro, and once the firmware got to 1.6, I shut off all updates to the firmware and the GO App. Since then, the system has flown faultlessly and never given me a monents trouble.

And BTW, the Argtek mods are not guaranteed to solve your range problem, what they don't tell you is that is makes the orientation of the antenna much more critical because it makes them more directional.
2017-2-9
Use props
Bay Cruiser
lvl.4
Australia

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-9 00:17
Yes, the Autel forum I pointed out, is a slow moving train. Realize it's still relatively new, and not a lot of people are aware of it. Just like the X Star, too. They likely haven't sold more than several thousands of them to date, but that doesn't take anything away from its quality. Same goes for their CS ranking.
From all reports I have heard on them, they are a top notch company, with incredible support for their growing customer base.

Thats excellent feedback and in line with what I have heard and read RedHotPoker.

I do get a bit annoyed when told the standard is a cheap entry model. I wonder how many standard owners will get annoyed as well. In a few months time we will be saying that about the Mavic and phantom 4 pro......  entry level and old technology !!!!

Still time will tell if I move away from DJI, just looking for a future investment for work as disappointed with DJI and not just the phantom 3 standard but all of dji and the negative feedback they get about all products..
2017-2-9
Use props
Bay Cruiser
lvl.4
Australia

Geebax Posted at 2017-2-9 00:27
When I was looking into buying a drone, I looked at all the offerings and at the time, all the reports on the Standard were poor, so I never even gave it consideration. I eventually bought a P3 Pro, and once the firmware got to 1.6, I shut off all updates to the firmware and the GO App. Since then, the system has flown faultlessly and never given me a monents trouble.

And BTW, the Argtek mods are not guaranteed to solve your range problem, what they don't tell you is that is makes the orientation of the antenna much more critical because it makes them more directional.

Funny because all the reviews I read on the standard were excellent including all the youtube videos. We obviously looked in different places.

We really should not have to switch updates off, this is what I mean about terrible dji service. Updates are suppose to improve thing not be switched off like we all have too because it seems dji don't know what the are doing.

I am losing more and more faith in a so called market leader. If they continue like this believe me they wont be market leaders in the future. Yep I realise the ARGtec is very directional but to be really honest it is less directional then the standard aerial was.
2017-2-9
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Bay Cruiser Posted at 2017-2-9 00:28
Thats excellent feedback and in line with what I have heard and read RedHotPoker.

I do get a bit annoyed when told the standard is a cheap entry model. I wonder how many standard owners will get annoyed as well. In a few months time we will be saying that about the Mavic and phantom 4 pro......  entry level and old technology !!!!

"I do get a bit annoyed when told the standard is a cheap entry model. I wonder how many standard owners will get annoyed as well. "

Get annoyed all you like.
But it doesn't change the fact that it's their cheapest model by a long way and it's using outmoded tech.
It's like driving a 1970 falcon and deciding that Ford don't make good cars on the strength of your experience.
2017-2-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Bay Cruiser Posted at 2017-2-9 00:28

I think one of the nice things about DJI, is the variety of drones at various level, price points. Something for nearly every budget. I wouldn't have bought the Standard model, only because it is too restrictive. Something like putting my Pro' on beginner mode, and not being able to fly very far. That wouldn't work for me. Having the camera view and map views allows me to fly far and wide, and that ability please me to no end. I had originally ordered a Phantom 3 Advanced, but soon realized that 1080p was soon going to become the old standard. Even though I have yet to upgrade my tv or computer monitor to 4K, my computer plays my 4K videos just fine. Upgrading my monitor to 4K, is a near future plan, and I know it will also soon become the old standard. Yes, there are already 5K and even pricey 8K monitors available. It won't be long now. (said the Rabbi) haha
Today, that's how the digital world revolves, at high speed. There is already 150mb/s Internet here too, which is incredible download speed. Can you imagine in a few short years, where that technology will be?

I think DJI must have had a large boat load of Standards just sitting & collecting dust, that they couldn't sell, and the decision was made to drop the better models, in order to sell those cheaper drones to anybody who would buy them. Too bad there have been so many problematic ones being discussed on the forum. So if you're seriously considering Autel or other brands, it's not surprising & quite understandable to me.

RedHotPoker

2017-2-9
Use props
Bay Cruiser
lvl.4
Australia

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-9 01:09
I think one of the nice things about DJI, is the variety of drones at various level, price points. Something for nearly every budget. I wouldn't have bought the Standard model, only because it is too restrictive. Something like putting my Pro' on beginner mode, and not being able to fly very far. That wouldn't work for me. Having the camera view and map views allows me to fly far and wide, and that ability please me to no end. I had originally ordered a Phantom 3 Advanced, but soon realized that 1080p was soon going to become the old standard. Even though I have yet to upgrade my tv or computer monitor to 4K, my computer plays my 4K videos just fine. Upgrading my monitor to 4K, is a near future plan, and I know it will also soon become the old standard. Yes, there are already 5K and even pricey 8K monitors available. It won't be long now. (said the Rabbi) haha
Today, that's how the digital world revolves, at high speed. There is already 150mb/s Internet here too, which is incredible download speed. Can you imagine in a few short years, where that technology will be?

Thanks, you make very good points. The price range is not really an issue for me, without making it sound big headed, if I needed a more expensive drone believe me I would have purchased one. After all I have two 5 k Macs and update when better models come along that meet my requirements. I just didn't need a drone that did more than the standard, laws in Oz restrict commercial flying and the standard met my requirements, but unfortunately it does not do what they said it would without problematic issues.
2017-2-9
Use props
Bay Cruiser
lvl.4
Australia

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-9 01:28
You can say that again, and again and again. Haha

Why don't you delete a couple of them posts? You naughty boy. Hahaha

Done. I have moved from the Mac to the blooming iPad, when I posted it said error did not post so you do it again and it's there 3 times. Come back Steve Jobs, Apple has gone down hill since he passed. Dji may go the same route one day. Bit like Billabong in Oz an M&S in the UK. They didn't listen to their customers because they thought they knew best - NOT!!!

This will probably post 3 times as still on the iPad.....
2017-2-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Bay Cruiser Posted at 2017-2-9 01:50
Done. I have moved from the Mac to the blooming iPad, when I posted it said error did not post so you do it again and it's there 3 times. Come back Steve Jobs, Apple has gone down hill since he passed. Dji may go the same route one day. Bit like Billabong in Oz an M&S in the UK. They didn't listen to their customers because they thought they knew best - NOT!!!

This will probably post 3 times as still on the iPad.....

I have no idea what you're talking about . Hahaha

A few times I have written long paragraphs after tapping reply, then tap the X in the top right corner, and deleted it all, accidently.  ;-)

I spend about 75% of my internet time, using my old iPad3, just out of convenience, and habit too.

RedHotPoker
2017-2-9
Use props
Andy M
lvl.2
Flight distance : 292297 ft
United Kingdom

As an owner of a P3S and a P3P I feel I'm in a position to agree with Labroides comment.
The Advanced and Professional are quite a step up technologically due to the Lightbridge system.
When you try one of them you will notice a more stable signal and that you can easily achieve greater distances.
The wifi system used by the Standard is much more unreliable.
If I was laying all the cards on the table to a beginner asking me what dji drone to purchase I would advise them to skip the Standard and at a minimum to purchase the Advanced but if they could afford it get the Professional.

*And I know the Advanced and Professional have been discontinued but there are still some new one's if you look hard enough.  
2017-2-9
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Andy M Posted at 2017-2-9 05:42
As an owner of a P3S and a P3P I feel I'm in a position to agree with Labroides comment.
The Advanced and Professional are quite a step up technologically due to the Lightbridge system.
When you try one of them you will notice a more stable signal and that you can easily achieve greater distances.

I also agree with you Andy M. I have owned a P3S and currently have the P3A. What a difference the Lightbridge makes. I don't think the Autel is even close to what DJI has to offer. I understand his frustrations with the Standard for sure, but I know I had better results than he claims he got with the Argtek mods. I think he should strongly consider the Advanced. Yes, there are a lot of them still out there if you look around. I have also considered upgrading to a Phantom 4 of some sort, but to be honest I don't see it worth the money for me. I have the Itelite antenna mod and for the last year been able to travel 2-3 miles without issue and I am very happy with my footage, even though I rarely shoot in 2K. 90% of what I do is in 1080P and frankly it looks as good as some of my friends who have either a P3 pro or Phantom 4. That being said I don't expect professional photos. So why spend more for the high-dollar camera package?
With the prices what they are now, I can buy a brand new Advanced with a couple batteries here in the states for pretty sure around $699. A lot of bang for your dollar IMO.
I have also never had to deal with DJI support, but there is something to be said that a lot of us have had great experiences with our machines. I know there are those who have struggled, and I feel bad for them, but I do believe that many of the issues you see or hear about are because the owner either didn't try to educate themselves well enough, or didn't follow procedures correctly, and then just blame DJI for poor equipment. I truly think DJI sets the standard that everyone else tries to compete with.
2017-2-9
Use props
Kirk2579
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37415 ft
United States

Bay Cruiser Posted at 2017-2-9 00:43
Funny because all the reviews I read on the standard were excellent including all the youtube videos. We obviously looked in different places.

We really should not have to switch updates off, this is what I mean about terrible dji service. Updates are suppose to improve thing not be switched off like we all have too because it seems dji don't know what the are doing.

Pretty much sounds like you need to by the Autel.

clearly your mind is made up that DJI is not up to par.

The P3 Standard is a starter entry level drone from DJI.

I have had p2, P2 vision plus(basicly the first generation standard),
a p3 standard, a p3 advanced and p3 Pro.

sold the Standard at a loss quickly as the adv and pro just were so much simpler to run

Using WIFI for control like The Standard and Autel do is just not as solid and reliable and prone to outside interference

I have seen new pros selling for 700 or 800 lately.
By far the best value to be had

good luck and have fun flying!
2017-2-9
Use props
Rnfaust
lvl.4
Flight distance : 734938 ft
United States

You are going to try an Autel and I get why you are doing it, but most people have found that wifi is not as reliable as Dji's Lightbridge.
It's unfortunate that the epithet "cheap" was used to describe your P3S. That's not a good description - better would have been "inexpensive." It does use wifi however and will never be as reliable as the Lightbridge models. Maybe there is too much interference in your area.
I met a guy yesterday that bought a P3P for fun - loves it and now has a Mavic too, which he thinks is even greater.
As for firmware, I've always updated without problems, except for once or twice, but DJI was always quick to correct problems as soon as they were discovered.
2017-2-9
Use props
Maxxgold
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19157 ft
United States

Make your own decision about what you want to buy. I have researched the Autel-X Star, and it looks like a very nice drone. It doesn't look as good as a Phantom 3 Pro, but it is close. I watched quite a few comparison videos with the Phantom 3 Pro, and the only negatives I saw, was the Autel X Star will drift more in the sky, and the landing is off by a few inches, compared to the Phantom 3 Pro.

My friend still uses his Phantom 3 Standard, and he gets amazing results. If you don't need all the bells and whistles, then there is no need to buy the more expensive models. Although, for the same price of an Autel X Star you can get a Phantom 3 Pro. The Official DJI store was selling a Phantom 3 Pro for 699.00 on eBay, and I found an X-Star for 799.00 on Amazon.

The issue you seem to be dealing with comes down to support. If you want support then go with Autel, even people who leave bad reviews for the Autel X Star, all say the customer service was Awesome!, while even people who love Phantom products say that DJI service is "Terrible," that tells you what you already know.

2017-2-9
Use props
Bay Cruiser
lvl.4
Australia

Ok everyone, your praise for the 3 pro is very encouraging and I am listening, if I decided to change maybe I will go for that instead of the Autel. However there is still the issue of Dji service and appalling updates. It is just wrong that people do not update or are frightened to because it causes so many issues and when there is a problem all Dji do is say send it in for repair. This is not practicable when you live in Australia and use it daily for work. So if the Pro is better or as good as Autel X Star and Autel service is second to none how do I solve this dji issue.....
2017-2-9
Use props
Bfd300
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73661 ft
United States

I have both, i can say the x star camera is way better but overall performance go to my pro.   Better distace , holds the wind wayyyyyy better, smoother control inputs.  I may sell the x star and get me a 4 pro.  Also the xstarvgets really bad video interfearance.  We all are waiting on a fw update.  I do like the starlink app.    Costomer service is better so i hear i have never needed cost servive from either companies.  Knock wood!!!   
2017-2-9
Use props
Rnfaust
lvl.4
United States

Bay Cruiser Posted at 2017-2-9 13:12
Ok everyone, your praise for the 3 pro is very encouraging and I am listening, if I decided to change maybe I will go for that instead of the Autel. However there is still the issue of Dji service and appalling updates. It is just wrong that people do not update or are frightened to because it causes so many issues and when there is a problem all Dji do is say send it in for repair. This is not practicable when you live in Australia and use it daily for work. So if the Pro is better or as good as Autel X Star and Autel service is second to none how do I solve this dji issue.....

If you are heading back to the P3P camp, you should be happy to hear there hasn't been a FW update since 11/29/2016 and there won't likely be another.  The Go app, on the other hand includes many models and will continue to update to support them. Of course it updates itself.
Remember you can also use Litchi app which offers many options not available in Go. It's $25+- and well worth it.  I wonder it Autel has an SDK for app developers?
One more thing for what it's worth... I've been flying my P3A for 2 years and have never needed to speak with tech support. I get all the info I need right here, Phantom Pilots and YouTube. I try to fly most every day.
2017-2-9
Use props
Kirk2579
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37415 ft
United States

keep in mind that 95% never need or deal with customer service.

never called or emailed one time in many years of owning many phantom models.

once you are happy and it is working the way you want
then stop the updates and have a ball.

good luck and have fun flying
2017-2-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Bay Cruiser Posted at 2017-2-9 01:20
Thanks, you make very good points. The price range is not really an issue for me, without making it sound big headed, if I needed a more expensive drone believe me I would have purchased one. After all I have two 5 k Macs and update when better models come along that meet my requirements. I just didn't need a drone that did more than the standard, laws in Oz restrict commercial flying and the standard met my requirements, but unfortunately it does not do what they said it would without problematic issues.

If price tag, bottom line, isn't a major factor in your drone purchase, then why are you buying a hobby grade drone? Step up to a proper business class unit. Or buy the kit parts and build one that suits all of your actual needs. Why settle for anything less. The Standard is just barely an over the counter toy model multi rotor, of which you can buy an equal to, at Toys R Us. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-2-9
Use props
KevDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475522 ft
United States

Bay Cruiser Posted at 2017-2-8 21:49

I have the phantom 3 standard, and sure it does loose signal but not at 500 meters. More like 800 meters.
2017-2-9
Use props
Bay Cruiser
lvl.4
Australia

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-9 16:40
If price tag, bottom line, isn't a major factor in your drone purchase, then why are you buying a hobby grade drone? Step up to a proper business class unit. Or buy the kit parts and build one that suits all of your actual needs. Why settle for anything less. The Standard is just barely an over the counter toy model multi rotor, of which you can buy an equal to, at Toys R Us. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Because everything has a value and for what I needed it for the standard was perfect, if it did what it was advertised to do. Why buy a massive 20 bedroom house when there are only two of you and a dog.  Everything has a value and need and at that time my need was the standard. I prefer to spend the extra on other things instead of buying something that has lots of extras that I will never ever use.

A pro was not needed if the standard did what it was suppose to, remember I only ever go 200m distance at max of 100m up and it should handle that no problem. I again don't agree it is a toy model if you read the reviews it is definitely not a toy. I will close this now because I have the info I needed to a simple question, so thanks to you all, but I am getting a little fed up of people telling you that you have crap just because they have more expensive ones. I bet in a few months the phantom 4 will be classed by some as old fashioned, a toy and cheap entry level drone.

To repeat once more because no one is listening, if I needed a pro I would have purchased one but the standard should do what it was advertised to do and whilst some peoples are ok, mine doesn't perform as it should. Plus again I say it is not necessarily the drone that is the issue its dji updates and no matter what drone you have that problem still remains with poor upgrades and long times to fix issues that in my view are dangerous. The End !! and thanks again. Forums love them or hate them.... !!
2017-2-9
Use props
Rnfaust
lvl.4
United States

You are probably just pointing your antennas in the wrong direction or your favorite flying area has too much interference to overcome.
Anyway, I hope you are able to solve your problem.
2017-2-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

@Bay Cruiser, Nah, we think that you actually need to go for broke. ;-)

Get on the A train... Hehe
$60,000 for camera, leaves you just enough to buy a double-double coffee... And a glazed donut of your choice. Ha

RedHotPoker

2017-2-9
Use props
Bay Cruiser
lvl.4
Australia

Rnfaust Posted at 2017-2-9 19:28
You are probably just pointing your antennas in the wrong direction or your favorite flying area has too much interference to overcome.
Anyway, I hope you are able to solve your problem.

Thanks   
2017-2-9
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

I am interested in what you need in a drone, what purpose it serves you? I think you will find it difficult to get an objective opinion as to which aircraft is better, simply because very few people would have both.

2017-2-9
Use props
Bfd300
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73661 ft
United States

Dbs mod...... i have it on my pro and will have it soon on my xstar
2017-2-9
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

"So if the Pro is better or as good as Autel X Star and Autel service is second to none how do I solve this dji issue....."
One thing that hasn't been said is that there are no Autel dealers or service in Australia.
That might be worth factoring in.
2017-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules