Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go 4 - Facebook Live Temporarily Unavailable
1857 5 2017-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gulfstream
First Officer
Flight distance : 98996 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looking for help on my P4P with Facebook Live. YouTube not an issue, but when I try FB I get an error box "Facebook Live Temporarily Unavailable" Any suggestions / help?

Thanks!
2017-2-9
Use props
SupraLB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1594 ft
United States

I'm getting this same error box as well, which has been ongoing for almost 2 months now.   Particularly for Android.   I believe it works in iOS Apple app version of GO 4.     

Facebook livestream works fine in the original GO app for Android, not sure why the new GO 4 app keeps sending us this error message.   Really frustrating for the newest Drones not being able to use this, but the older models can.  
2017-2-20
Use props
MentalEcho
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9413 ft
United States

Yeah, this is bugging me... I've been flying the P3P for over a year now and really like using the FB Live feature...  I've been talking up the fact that I was getting a Mavic - to which my family and friends have expressed excitement to see the streams from.. Since this is listed as a feature of this device, and when considering how long it's apparently been broken for DJI Go 4 users, DJI needs to make fixing this a higher priority... We pay for the features - and this one currently doesn't work as advertised...
2017-2-22
Use props
Dovivan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7349334 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

MentalEcho Posted at 2017-2-22 15:42
Yeah, this is bugging me... I've been flying the P3P for over a year now and really like using the FB Live feature...  I've been talking up the fact that I was getting a Mavic - to which my family and friends have expressed excitement to see the streams from.. Since this is listed as a feature of this device, and when considering how long it's apparently been broken for DJI Go 4 users, DJI needs to make fixing this a higher priority... We pay for the features - and this one currently doesn't work as advertised...

thi is not a error. Only temporarilt unavailable in DJi GO 4.  yesterday DJI release new version 4.0.3 with available FB live.
2017-2-24
Use props
Gulfstream
First Officer
Flight distance : 98996 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dovivan Posted at 2017-2-24 03:16
thi is not a error. Only temporarilt unavailable in DJi GO 4.  yesterday DJI release new version 4.0.3 with available FB live.

Thank you. I'll try it when the weather clears
2017-2-24
Use props
MentalEcho
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9413 ft
United States

Thanks! It's working for me now on Android.
2017-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules