Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How do i update to fix the RTH problem
665 4 2017-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rob Weeks 9
lvl.1

United States

My phone isnt telling me their is an update like other peoples are. My controller still says its 13710.6 feet from the drone when its actually less than 2 feet away. What do i need to do to get the update and get this problem finally resolved?
2017-2-9
Use props
Jonimo
Captain
Flight distance : 4515404 ft
United States

Hi Rob,
If your using android device then try by synchronizing your flight data on the device your using so you don't loose them. Uninstall the app,erase any files left behind in folders labeled DJI, restart the device then reinstall the dji go app. I think i would make sure before taking off that the home point is correctly recorded.
2017-2-9
Use props
Rene Jensen
First Officer
Denmark

download the updatet 3.12 they fixed the problem with return home it was updatet 2 days ago
2017-2-9
Use props
Rob Weeks 9
lvl.1

United States

I forgot that I turned off the automatic updates when trying to revert back to older firmware. I was able to just click update in the google play store. Thanks guys!
2017-2-9
Use props
Rob Weeks 9
lvl.1

United States

Well, it changed from over 13k feet away from the controller to jumping between 16-30 feet away from the controller. Its still less than 2 feet in front of me but at least it doesn't say 13k anymore.
2017-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules