First Flight
794 1 2015-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mail.wheeland
lvl.2

United States

Nice in Colorado Springs today so I was able to fly my I1 for the first time.  It was okay that we had bad WX for a few days after the Inspire arrived because I had plenty of time to learn the system.  Many thanks to this forum for all the good info I read, in particular the pre-flight check list I found here.  Turning off all transmitters in my IPad Mini 3 solved the video down link problems I was seeing.  I found that the AC had the latest firmware but the RC needed the update.

The wind was light and I was at elevation 6500 ft.  I flew in P-GPS mode only.  The I1 performed perfectly with no signal or GPS lock losses.  Flew till AC battery was at 20%, about 15 min.  I ventured up to 200 ft. and out about 75 yards and tested Return Home which worked as expected.

Looking forward to many fun flights as the WX improves here in Colorado.

Regards, Doug W.
2015-2-20
Use props
Chris Con
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501175 ft
United States

Here's to another thousand excellent flights. Sounds like you are doing it right Doug. You took the time to learn about the expensive thing you were purchasing. You read all the documentation.  You joined the forums.  You did your "due diligence".  So, of course, you had 0 problems.
2015-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules