Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Go app 3.1.3 on play store!
2797 43 2017-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WilliamM
First Officer
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

leonardo.sb Posted at 2017-2-12 09:25
i've got the same message when open the 3.0.1 app. my question is (apart from all posts here).. it is SAFE?

The RTH is working properly?

The new version seems to be good and safe. Some are complaining about the maps not caching when it's a non-cell service device (no sim), and those devices with cell service are not having a map issue. My device has no cell service, but it seemed to work for me.
2017-2-12
Use props
leonardo.sb
lvl.1

Portugal

WilliamM Posted at 2017-2-12 10:19
The new version seems to be good and safe. Some are complaining about the maps not caching when it's a non-cell service device (no sim), and those devices with cell service are not having a map issue. My device has no cell service, but it seemed to work for me.

I'll give a shot as soon the weather gets better thanks for feedback
2017-2-12
Use props
TANGOMIKE
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1522451 ft
Italy

leonardo.sb Posted at 2017-2-12 09:25
i've got the same message when open the 3.0.1 app. my question is (apart from all posts here).. it is SAFE?

The RTH is working properly?

If you look at "go app" section in the forum, you can read my report about flight with phantom 3 std
and app 3.1.3.
2017-2-12
Use props
Tom24nh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 174239 ft
United States

updated go app and flew today, had stability problems drone would not hold position keep going right and left. Manually landed in my driveway and it was moving back and forth really bad, it ended up landing in a puddle and almost tipped over I was scared. I tried another flight later in the day and everything worked good, stable and landed without a problem, hope it was just a fluke.   
2017-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules