Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
First flight with the Mavic - Brighton, UK
1272 14 2017-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 634665 ft
United Kingdom

Not really my first flight actually. The first one was about 3 minutes flying time in the park next to my house the day after I received it last week. But hey... Let's say it's the first flight because it is the first time I make a public video with it :-) I'm new to this quadcopter and video editing world. It's my first one! So I'm starting slowly, but this is my small contribution :-)

Also, I'd like to say that owning the Mavic now pushes me to go explore the world to take some good shots. There's something good in spending lots of money on something sometimes :-)

2017-2-10
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Really nice for a beginner...How much post did you do?
2017-2-10
Use props
Will.H
lvl.3
United Kingdom

That's your first attempt?!? You're in the wrong job...!
2017-2-11
Use props
LeleCfWm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21043 ft
  • >>>
Italy

So nice!!
2017-2-11
Use props
Anoniem
First Officer
Flight distance : 70043 ft
Netherlands

Wow, wish I had the same skills for filming and editing. Nice job. Keep posting please(with movies)
2017-2-11
Use props
Pyramid
Second Officer

United Kingdom

New to video world!!!! Jesus mate I've been in film (as a job) for 4 years now and never ever seen someone create something like this as a beginner. Good job.
2017-2-11
Use props
darktrain
lvl.1
Germany

A really good job. And so different from the usual drones movies!
Very much like the dubbing of the sound.

Please, can you tell me how the song is, or where you get it?
2017-2-11
Use props
Majuhka
lvl.1

Finland

darktrain Posted at 2017-2-11 07:29

I was going to ask exactly the same thing.

The sounds were awesome addition
2017-2-11
Use props
aker
lvl.1
United Kingdom

dronist Posted at 2017-2-10 21:05
Really nice for a beginner...How much post did you do?

Hey :-) thank you very much!

It took me around 6-8 hours to edit and color grade. It's amazing the massive amount of time you spend on post figuring out how to do stuff! And even when you know... Oh man, that was just 3 flights of 8min and 50 short videos clips took in one day putting all together. I can't imagine the pain people go through when it comes to real projects!
2017-2-22
Use props
aker
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Pyramid Posted at 2017-2-11 04:55
New to video world!!!! Jesus mate I've been in film (as a job) for 4 years now and never ever seen someone create something like this as a beginner. Good job.

Thank you very much. I've started to learn how to use Premiere about 11 months ago. A friend gave me his gopro when I went on a trip in Guadeloupe and I had to do something with all the video I recorded. That was the starting point. You can see that video on my YouTube channel, it was the very first one and I had no gopro accessories, not even a stick, so it was really shaky.

You can see the evolution of my video editing skills on my channel, but I have to admit that this one is probably one of the best. The snowboarding in La Clusaz one is cool too actually. Let's face it, putting the Mavic pro footage on my videos just make the video so muuuuuch more amazing. :-) We're lucky to have those little birds
2017-2-22
Use props
aker
lvl.1
United Kingdom

darktrain Posted at 2017-2-11 07:29

The song title and artist is in the description of the video, I can't remember now I'm sorry and I'm on my phone. But check it out, it's there I promise.
2017-2-22
Use props
aker
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Majuhka Posted at 2017-2-11 10:43
I was going to ask exactly the same thing.

The sounds were awesome addition

Yes I thought that recording a little with my phone what I was hearing on the beach and putting it on the quadcopter silent shots on top of the music would make a little nice difference :-) Glad it worked!
2017-2-22
Use props
Ttony1976
lvl.1
Flight distance : 791562 ft
United Kingdom

My comment is going to be simple...........WOW........
2017-2-22
Use props
Pamelayi8
New
China

Can you tell me whether I need some sorts of permit for flying a mavic in uk?
2017-6-8
Use props
fans84c15d2d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 329154 ft
New Zealand

Nice scenery thanks
2017-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules