Ordered 12 days ago and no movement
1381 16 2017-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
keith55
lvl.2
United Kingdom

When I ordered, ship time was quoted as 7-10 days. I'm seeing people get deliveries in much less than that, sometimes within 2 or 3 days, but the status of my order hasn't changed since I placed it, 12 days ago.

Could somebody check what is happening with it?

Order no: 0448981660538

Thanks.

2017-2-10
Use props
RockinCR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 453 ft
United States

12 days? Try waiting 38 days for. Phantom 3 Standard that is still in "pending shipping " status. Vague answers from DJI with no explanation for the delay. $500+ and nothing to show for it.
2017-2-10
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Ping DJI Mindy... She helped me to check on my orders on several occasions
2017-2-10
Use props
keith55
lvl.2
United Kingdom

dronist Posted at 2017-2-10 20:58
Ping DJI Mindy... She helped me to check on my orders on several occasions

How do I, err, ping DJI Mindy?
2017-2-11
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

On the first page of the forum, find her post and reply to it
2017-2-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

I checked the status, it shows "Wait Pick" now, I'll also check with sales team for more information then get back to you on Monday.
2017-2-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

RockinCR Posted at 2017-2-10 18:13
12 days? Try waiting 38 days for. Phantom 3 Standard that is still in "pending shipping " status. Vague answers from DJI with no explanation for the delay. $500+ and nothing to show for it.

We're aware of your case and our sales team will keep you updated, please do not worry about it, thanks for your supporting!
2017-2-11
Use props
keith55
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-11 21:23
We're aware of your case and our sales team will keep you updated, please do not worry about it, thanks for your supporting!

I have received an email from your sales team. They inform me that the order will take 20-25 days plus an extra 3 days. This is because the order includes a sun hood. When I placed the order, a message appeared  specifically informing me that delayed items would be shipped separately. If I had know that that the entire £1500 order would be delayed for a £20 hood, I would obviously have removed the hood.

Your reply strikes me as extremely unhelpful. Telling me that you are aware of the problem, and that I should not worry is just about the worst response you could provide.

If you are not prepared to ship the items separately, please remove the hood from the order.
2017-2-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

keith55 Posted at 2017-2-12 02:13
I have received an email from your sales team. They inform me that the order will take 20-25 days plus an extra 3 days. This is because the order includes a sun hood. When I placed the order, a message appeared  specifically informing me that delayed items would be shipped separately. If I had know that that the entire £1500 order would be delayed for a £20 hood, I would obviously have removed the hood.

Your reply strikes me as extremely unhelpful. Telling me that you are aware of the problem, and that I should not worry is just about the worst response you could provide.

Sorry for the confusion, I replied you at  6#, and my reply at 7# is for RockinCR who posted his issue at 2#.
I do understand your feeling and would like to try my best to help you.
I'll inform our sales team and ask them to ship out the items separately for you.
2017-2-12
Use props
keith55
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-12 02:35
Sorry for the confusion, I replied you at  6#, and my reply at 7# is for RockinCR who posted his issue at 2#.
I do understand your feeling and would like to try my best to help you.
I'll inform our sales team and ask them to ship out the items separately for you.

Well in that case, I have just cancelled the hood and the ND filters for nothing. I spoke on chat to a representative who said that the wait time for the ND filters was also 15-20 days.  He told me that he had no idea when the order would ship, with or without the hood, with or without the ND filters.  I cancelled the hood and the ND filters.

If the order can be shipped on Monday with the ND filters and the hood, then please ship it with those. If they are delaying the order, then please remove them.
2017-2-12
Use props
Chrism3evo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 147812 ft
United Kingdom

I really can't believe how badly organised  this all is. I ordered mine at the very beginning and waiting for so long with no real definitive expected delivery date. I ended up cancelling and pretty much turning my back on DJI. I have come back on now to see how things are getting on with the thought of actually giving them my money again, but seeing the problems you are having at this stage I have to say I would not consider giving them my money anytime soon. I hope it gets sorted for you mate. But to be honest I would probably go to eBay first now.
2017-2-12
Use props
Jdwyier
lvl.2

United States

Keith55,

I was really anxious I was to get my order and be flying the new MP too!  The Mavic combo arrived in roughly 10 business days and another 10 days for the filters and a set of spare props.

I get how frustrating it can be to be getting differing messages from a company you're doing business with but I'd recommend making requests for action through one avenue of communication and sticking with it. You just made a request here regarding your order and got a response 16 minutes later from Natalia  (Which is lightening fast considering it's just an internet forum, not chat) but in the meantime you had already made a different request through another line of communication and now want this line of communication to try to make yet another change on your order.

Dude... your order runs the risk of getting hosed if you keep bouncing it around.  If it's like most fulfillment places an order gets made, verified, queued for picking, packed, then shipped. An order that keeps getting changed moves backwards in the process, not forward. I mean this in the nicest way possible as a guy who understands your desire to have your order in hand: Take a deep breath.
2017-2-12
Use props
keith55
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Jdwyier Posted at 2017-2-12 03:12
Keith55,

I was really anxious I was to get my order and be flying the new MP too!  The Mavic combo arrived in roughly 10 business days and another 10 days for the filters and a set of spare props.

I opened this thread 2 days ago. It received no input from any DJI representative so I tried other channels.

I first ordered a Mavic on November 1st last year. That was through Amazon. I waited 3 months. Nothing. DJI started advertising that they were fulfilling orders in days. They even sent me an email to that effect, exhorting me to place an order with them. I placed the order and cancelled my Amazon order. I've now been told by one DJI rep that it will be 25-30 days, by another that it  he has no idea how long it will be, by a third that it is (was) waiting to pick.

Dude, I am no stranger to taking deep breaths.
2017-2-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

keith55 Posted at 2017-2-12 03:32
I opened this thread 2 days ago. It received no input from any DJI representative so I tried other channels.

I first ordered a Mavic on November 1st last year. That was through Amazon. I waited 3 months. Nothing. DJI started advertising that they were fulfilling orders in days. They even sent me an email to that effect, exhorting me to place an order with them. I placed the order and cancelled my Amazon order. I've now been told by one DJI rep that it will be 25-30 days, by another that it  he has no idea how long it will be, by a third that it is (was) waiting to pick.

Sorry for the delay confirmation due to weekend, I've transferred your request to our sales team and will ask them to handle it as soon as possible.
2017-2-12
Use props
keith55
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I ordered a Combo, a sun hood, and ND filters and a DJI Refresh. The delivery time on the sun hood and ND filters was around 20-25 days. A message at the time I placed the order informed me that  items with longer delivery times would be delivered separately.

I later spoke to someone on chat who informed me the order was being delayed because of the sun hood and the filters. I cancelled those items.

I've now received the drone. I did not receive the DJI Refresh package.  I've had two very confusing conversations on chat, both of which were automatically terminated prematurely. It seems that there is a limit built into the chat system which automatically terminates the chat after 7 or 8 minutes. The second person I spoke to knew nothing of the details of the first conversation.

They said that the Refresh package is automatically activated. If that is the case, why was I not sent Refresh package with the drone?  From what date is it activated?  Do I not need to enter a code to activate it and let DJI know from which date it should start?
2017-2-14
Use props
jgadea
lvl.2
Flight distance : 131985 ft
Nicaragua

Please...check the weight of your parcel:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid692627
2017-2-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

keith55 Posted at 2017-2-14 04:41
I ordered a Combo, a sun hood, and ND filters and a DJI Refresh. The delivery time on the sun hood and ND filters was around 20-25 days. A message at the time I placed the order informed me that  items with longer delivery times would be delivered separately.

I later spoke to someone on chat who informed me the order was being delayed because of the sun hood and the filters. I cancelled those items.

The Refresh gets automatically activated 2 days after your order ships.
2017-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules