Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 1 vs Phantom 2 with gopro4 ? Which Drone To Buy?
1581 8 2015-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tamirshalem4
New

Panama

Friends I need your help. I want to make professional video and photography work,
I would like to hear your opinion. I've never used any DRONE and I am beginner, i thought to buy the inspire 1 or the phantom 2 with go pro 4
the big problem is that the inspire is littel bit expensiv for me i dont have a lot of money.
I want to photograph and see it live, can i do it with phantom 2 with gopro4?
or did you think better to save more money and buy the inspire 1 ?
Which better camera for professional photography
the last question is can i cancel the fish eye photography in the camera of the inspire 1 or in the go pro4  ?

Thank you very much to everyone

2015-2-20
Use props
Moto70
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Surely if you were a professional photographer/cinematographer you would know that you can do lens correction easily in most 'professional' programmes?

If you are not a professional photographer/cinematographer then it doesn't matter what you buy, the skill of these people is within themselves not the kit they use.
2015-2-20
Use props
johnwarr.live
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Well said Moto, give a professional photographer an old instamatic camera and they will still take better shots than me and my DSLR, that's why I will be never anything more than an enthusiastic amateur.
Also professional or commercial aerial photography will require some form of permission / tests before you can start, but you should know all about that already.
2015-2-20
Use props
Moto70
lvl.2

United Kingdom

The thing for most people (and it was for me when I sought advice in this forum) is to find a happy compromise between budget/needs. I asked whether to go for P2/V+ or P2/H4 and it soon became clear that when looking at just the aerial side of things the V+ was a better deal budget wise. Without money being an object I would have bought all three, the P2/V+, P2/H4 and the Inspire 1!!!
2015-2-20
Use props
Jamie
lvl.4

United States

Moto70 Posted at 2015-2-21 03:35
Surely if you were a professional photographer/cinematographer you would know that you can do lens c ...

A lot of truth to what Lee Trevino said once about beginners buying expensive golf clubs,  "it ain't the arrow... it's the Indian".
2015-2-20
Use props
jeepinocala
lvl.3

United States

Simply start out cheap.
2015-2-20
Use props
nilsblix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

What I did was to start with a Hubsan X 4 - afther training training trainig I now have a Phantom 2 Vision + V3 -  the next will be an Inspire . But this need not to be right for everybody - it was my route and I am very pleased with my Phantom. I have to say that I am far from a pro - and I will never become one.
2015-2-20
Use props
khanhrad.yahoo
lvl.1

United States

To the OP:  With the Phantom 2 with GoPro, you do not have first-person view (FPV).  Sure, you can modify or upgrade it for FPV, but it will not be cheap.  

The Inspire 1 obviously has FPV, but is very expensive right now.  And I think it is still buggy.

Unless you absolutely need 4k video, I would recommend the Phantom 2 Vision+.  It is fairly easy to set up, has FPV,  shoots 1080p30, and is (relatively) reasonably priced.

Note that all the above cameras have 1/2.3 inch sensors, which are on the small side.

For me, I have the Vision+ and will not consider upgrade until I can get at least 1 inch sensor camera (better yet, micro 4/3) on a quadcopter for $2k or less.
2015-2-21
Use props
PhantomHelp
lvl.3

United States

tamirshalem4, here's one of the FPV kits that a lot of people use with the Phantom 2:
http://www.multicopterwarehouse. ... s/phantom-2-fpv-kit
2015-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules