Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic RC not connecting to mobile device
39772 48 2017-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Carth
lvl.1
United States

I had the same or a similar problem.  My rc was connecting to the ac just fine but the phone couldn't connect to the rc. I updated all the firmware, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, nothing.  Part of what was so strange is usually when I connect the usb to the phone I get a popup and it launches the app automatically, now it wouldn't give any popup at all, as if there was no connection between the two at all.  Of all things, what fixed this was going into the "me" part of the go 4 app and looking at my data there. My email was somehow abbreviated as aaronm..... unstead of listing my full email.  I changed it to correctly display my email and... Now its working. I swear it makes no sense but this worked for me. Just throwing it out there.
2018-1-28
Use props
pio7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30161 ft
Romania

Please help! Remote connected to a/c, but not to phone!

I tried all i could, but the controller wont link with any of my Android / iOS devices, tried all kinds of cables.

Mavic 2 Zoom, 1 week old
2019-4-19
Use props
fanse2ca0e27
New

Australia

Please help.
I have just opened my new Avicenna Pro charged over night. The controller won’t turn on unless connected to the power supply and also the drone won’t turn on!

I press drone on button once then again it shows 1 light then they all light up and then all disappear.

The controller does nothing at all unless plugged into power.

Very frustrating for a brand new device.
2019-4-23
Use props
fanse2ca0e27
New

Australia

fanse2ca0e27 Posted at 4-23 12:53
Please help.
I have just opened my new Avicenna Pro charged over night. The controller won’t turn on unless connected to the power supply and also the drone won’t turn on!

Sorry back spelling mistake! Mavic Pro it the model.
2019-4-23
Use props
yaronbal
lvl.1
Flight distance : 113524 ft
Israel

did you find a solution? i have the same exact problem
2019-5-16
Use props
yaronbal
lvl.1
Flight distance : 113524 ft
Israel

does anyone have a solution? i have the same exact problem and i've tried all the above but nothing worked, tried even litchi but nothing
2019-5-16
Use props
djiuser_Iox4iF1zAyxd
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Best way to contact dji? Same problem with mine not connecting to phone.
2019-7-18
Use props
fans2396b4e2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 283261 ft
United States

I have the same problem. Moving the cable seems to be the cause. It will be connected and I wiggle the cable to the phone and it says rc not connected to mobile device. i move it again and it connects.I wasgoing to contact dji for a new cable but read about the guy in Iceland who used a paper clip and dug out the pocket lint from the port on his phone and solved the problem.  i tried it and found that there was some lint in there.  when i hooked it up again it worked perfectly i  my house. i couldn"t get it to disconnect. Tomorrow i"ll take it outside for the real test,
2020-1-15
Use props
Tabsheer Abdulla
New

India

I restarted the mobile device and then it connected to the RC successfully.. Hope it helps
2020-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules