Blurry images
2330 11 2017-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ajomestarit
New

Finland

All videos and photos taken with drone is clear on sides but very blurry on middle, anyone else have same issues?
org_1abf7a7dee53d945_1486893240000.jpg
2017-2-12
Use props
Ajomestarit
New

Finland

Better picture here: https://1drv.ms/i/s!AuX6aNHRLdA3oUJqNC2wWVQC6Bg0
2017-2-12
Use props
Daz P3S
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Silly question have u cleaned the  Lens?
2017-2-12
Use props
Ajomestarit
New

Finland

Lens in clear, and drone is only 10 days old
2017-2-12
Use props
Ajomestarit
New

Finland

And here is photo taken indoors, there is two identical pictures on the wall, middle one is blurry

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AuX6aNHRLdA3oUax1nBmcYMDdvC1
2017-2-12
Use props
DroneSmeg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478461 ft
Taiwan

Some areas of the photo are closer than others. Maybe the camera focused on the closer items, leaving the further ones out of focus. The solution would be to manually select what you want in focus or possibly select a smaller aperture to get greater depth of field.
2017-2-12
Use props
Kyle W
New

United States

make sure that you have taped on your screen to focus the image while flying. a yelloish circle should then appear saying auto focused and then your good to go!!!
2017-2-12
Use props
Ajomestarit
New

Finland

Those two pictures on the wall are at same level, and still other picture is blurry
2017-2-12
Use props
DroneSmeg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478461 ft
Taiwan

I can't diagnose or explain every particular photo for what is wrong with it. I can only give my experiences with DSLR photography in the hopes that they're useful. If an indoor photo does not look good, possible culprits are white balance, high ISO or slow shutter speed due to lower overall levels of light. As Kyle W and I both suggested, focusing is also a potential issue. Make sure you are tapping on the screen of your device to focus on the elements of the picture you want in focus. Make sure you are also shooting using the right white balance and shooting mode. I suggest experimenting.
2017-2-12
Use props
hyprfrco
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10148 ft
Chile

Hello All,

Can you show me a photo of a ruler, taken with your drone camera, flying or static, showing the graduation marks?

For an application seeking for structural inspection at hardly accesible places in buildings, i am needing to see cracks and corrosion details; hence i am more interested in taking photos at 1m or less, rather than panoramic shots.

I went to a DJI store last friday, and I asked the sellers for some photo trials with their Phantom 4 Pro drone, under static conditions, and after setting several configurations for the ISO, Shutter, Aperture and White settings, we were unable to obtain a photo in which the rule graduation appear visible. In every photo, the rule graduation appeared blurred, making impossible to use the device for the aforementioned purpose.

Considering the P4 drone features a 4:3, 4860x3648 px camera, leading to a 0.37mm/px resolution estimate by taking photos at less than 1m, in theory the camera should be able to capture the required level of detail -the graduation of a rule-, and also the indicated specs are better than the cameras embedded in standard smartphones -which normally accomplish this objective-.

What we are doing wrong?. Are the DJI cameras indeed unable to take photos of a rule?.
2017-5-14
Use props
GeoffN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 89564 ft
United Kingdom

Please correct me if I'm wrong here but I always understood from previous knowedgeable posters, the camera has a fixed focus and no adjustment.   The yellow circle is for exposure, not focus.  You tap on the screen and where the circle appears, that is where the exposure is calculated from................ handy if you have dark "ground" and a very light sky. If you then tap on the small X top right of circle, this calculates the exposure over the whole picture.  As to what's the problem, sorry don't know though to be honest, maybe I need an eye test, but I really can't see much, if any, difference!!  
2017-5-14
Use props
karldoblehmuk
New
United Kingdom

Hey I could really use some help, my DGI Phantom 3 went under a bridge last year and essentially lost connection to my remote, and crashed into the bridge. Since then, it's not been used. The camera gimbal was completely busted so I removed it but the battery itself turns on, it either flashes completely green or one bar green, and it even flashes when it's not on. Sometimes it'll just turn on randomly without me even being near it. The drone still works, it turns on but will not fly, do I
a. need a new battery
b. need a new drone?

Thanks.
2017-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules