3D noise reduction
1728 7 2017-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xsidex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20981 ft
Portugal

Hey guys. I recently bought the phantom 4 pro and I noticed that some have this option in the app. I've seen some artifacting when panning the gimble, and went online to see what it could be. I've found multiple people talking about a similar problem and they all talk about 3d noise reduction setting. I can't see it in the camera settings. Can someone help me with this?
This is one of the many threads I've found on the matter. I simple see visual artifacts on the footage from the SD card.
http://forum.dji.com/thread-46789-1-1.html
Please help me find this 3d noise setting ahahah
Thanks for the help!
2017-2-12
Use props
adrian8891
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2643110 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hey. Click MENU above slider photo/video , then open overal settings (last in right) , there is "3d noise reduction" slider on/off
2017-2-12
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

NO help here becaue I never had this issues with P4P or P4P+...
2017-2-12
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Be aware that using this function can result in more artefacts in your video. It can cause loss of resolution on small objects.
2017-2-12
Use props
xsidex
lvl.2
Portugal

Well the setting is just not there I have a bunch of stuff in that menu like changing units and enabling manual focus and changing long press behaviour and a bunch of other stuff that have nothing to do with the camera :/
Are you using the DJI 4 app? Can you show to me a screenshot of the 3d noise reduction slider? Because I really can't see the dahm thing and it's driving me crazy! Anyways thanks for the help guys!
2017-2-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

xsidex Posted at 2017-2-12 17:12
Well the setting is just not there  I have a bunch of stuff in that menu like changing units and enabling manual focus and changing long press behaviour and a bunch of other stuff that have nothing to do with the camera :/
Are you using the DJI 4 app? Can you show to me a screenshot of the 3d noise reduction slider? Because I really can't see the dahm thing and it's driving me crazy! Anyways thanks for the help guys!

What mobile device you're using? iOS or Android device?
2017-2-12
Use props
xsidex
lvl.2
Portugal

Android, I have a Google pixel XL
2017-2-13
Use props
xsidex
lvl.2
Portugal

My thinking at this point is that there is no such setting for the phantom 4 pro, am I wrong? Or at least not in the DJI go 4 app, because no matter what I try I can't find it.
Do you think if I tried to use an iPad just once to toggle the setting that it will stick when I use it with my phone?
2017-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules