910 6 2017-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elektrica
Captain
Flight distance : 9674836 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Aerial Drone views of Lake Como, Italy. Shot in February 2017 with a DJI Inspire 2 UAV using the Zenmuse X5S camera. Featuring such beauties as the famed Villa d'Este luxury Hotel, a place where most celebrities have been, including George Clooney before purchasing his own Villa on Lake Como.Also featuring the gorgeous Island Comacina. This bit of Lake Como embodies all that is so famous about Italy.

2017-2-12
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Remarkable detail and color.
Very Nice!!
2017-2-12
Use props
Elektrica
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Aeromirage Posted at 2017-2-12 19:31
Remarkable detail and color.
Very Nice!!

Thanks, just learning a few things here and there in order to shoot the best video.
2017-2-13
Use props
Nilsblix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I would like to know your settings for this video - I am considering the platform and trying to know as much as possible.
2017-2-13
Use props
Elektrica
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Setting out of the box, all automatic, nothing special (Except a tiny auto correction in iMovie, but it would have been equally nice without). That is the utterly impressive result, considering no planning, no special settings, no manipulation. If I had pro skills, imagine the result. The Inspire 2 is an amazing bird / camera
2017-2-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Well done, thank you for sharing! The location is just gorgeous.
2017-2-15
Use props
Elektrica
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Thanks, just testing and testing. Obviously I am not a Pro, but I am simply speechless about the results. I owned P4, Mavic, P4P, Inspire 1, but this is the 1st time I see results so beautiful out of the box. Small issues aside (I completely lost connection and never regained it and I have serious connection issues with 5.8 connections), everything is great.
2017-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules