1475 15 2017-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
perryb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91811 ft
  • >>>
United States

Been trying to post about my refund saga and they keep blocking me . Basicly they sent me an email saying I would get a refund and then today they changed there mind .I am trying to post the emails but they are blocking me .If I get a thread going then I will post the emails .
2017-2-12
Use props
perryb
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-2-12
Use props
perryb
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

2017-2-12
Use props
perryb
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

2017-2-12
Use props
perryb
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

They are blocking as you can see above .Anyone know a way around it .This is dishonest as they do not want me to warn others. .
2017-2-12
Use props
Grizz 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120066 ft
United States

i too purchased a P4P+ and i also ordered the controller without the built in screen. the e controller(with screen) crashes frequently and other camera glitches, flickers etc, but with the second controller (F) i dont have those problems except with 4K video jerky, but other than that the airplane flyes great. the big problem is with the E controller with the built in screen.
2017-2-12
Use props
Maxxgold
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19157 ft
United States

Not a good look, when you delete posts or ban people because you don't like what they are saying.  
2017-2-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Perryb, I'll look into this case with our sales team and get back to you once I get any information.
Sorry for any trouble caused.
2017-2-12
Use props
mewchi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 614931 ft
United States

Is this related to the REFUND buttons on my order disappearing tonight?  After much research I decided I didn't want the hassle of owning a DJI product. I was going to cancel it but I can no longer do that.  So I guess the next step is my credit card company and a chargeback.
2017-2-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

An update here: For order 0012484973920, we've issued the refund on 3rd Feb, please check whether you get the refund or not.
For any other issues, please describe it in detail so that I can help you confirm the information, thanks.
2017-2-12
Use props
24ctDrone
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-12 20:29
An update here: For order 0012484973920, we've issued the refund on 3rd Feb, please check whether you get the refund or not.
For any other issues, please describe it in detail so that I can help you confirm the information, thanks.

@DJI Natalia I've noticed you don't make excuses and just stick to the facts.  I wish you didn't censor people because numerous people are having all of these same issues.  However I appreciate the fact you are trying help instead of getting hyper vigilant like some of the other moderators and paid DJI reps.   I at least can appreciate that much.  If a fix for the Phantom4K+ comes to fruition please do let us know!  Just sent mine in today.
2017-2-12
Use props
perryb
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-12 19:37
Perryb, I'll look into this case with our sales team and get back to you once I get any information.
Sorry for any trouble caused.

I think thanks to u. They issued the refund.thank u for you help. They however should not censo us ,unless we are breaking forum rules which I was not. Thanks.

2017-2-14
Use props
blackcrusader
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689774 ft
Taiwan

Hmmmm  but you are posting about not getting a refund which DJI confirmed issuing 2 weeks ago.  
You need to remember that even if a company issues a refund your credit company takes time to process it.
If DJI know they issued the refund but you claim they haven't because you credit card company is slow really not DJI's fault.
2017-2-14
Use props
method007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you have ever been here during a product launch, you know DJI does not censor out forum users bad view points of their company.  There is no conspiracy.
2017-2-14
Use props
Maxxgold
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19157 ft
United States

method007 Posted at 2017-2-14 08:41
If you have ever been here during a product launch, you know DJI does not censor out forum users bad view points of their company.  There is no conspiracy.

Yet, we can look to the top of this thread, and see that they do in-fact sensor posts. I have only been here for about a month, and I have personally witnessed dozens of posts go missing, and users banned, so to post otherwise is disingenuous.

I agree that he probably jumped the gun on his posts. He should have waited for the refund to clear his bank, but that still doesn't warrant deleting his posts and censoring him.

If anything this post can be seen by others in the same situation, and they can learn from it.
2017-2-14
Use props
st pauli
lvl.4

United States

method007 Posted at 2017-2-14 08:41

I don't know what you have been smoking but they heavily censored the Mavic launch fiasco just a few months ago until the point in which they couldn't literally keep up with the volume of content moderation needed so they switched gears and stopped censoring most of the posts for a month or so until the volume dropped back down. It is their forum and they can do what they want with it, but don't believe that they aren't censoring what they choose to censor.
2017-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules