Flying Withdrawls/Addiction
703 4 2017-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jasonstarbird
lvl.2
Flight distance : 116998 ft
United States

So, today i didn't get to fly, because this morning the wind was just howling, and now the wind is gone but it's dark. I feel like the day is a waste....Got me to wondering...how often does everybody fly? daily? weekly? monthly? granted, to me this is a new hobby and i'm super excited about it....plus i have a new drone that Ive only flown about 4 times. but i go to bed looking forward to the next flight, and i wake up looking at the weather and wind conditions. does that sound common amongst all new pilots or should i seek a therapist! LOL
2017-2-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

If you keep the drone close, you can certainly fly at night. At least many of us do... The drones LED diodes are great for visual orientation & location.

I know that night flights are considered against some country regulations. So is jaywalking, but that can injure you. Though, Not night flights. ;-)

Just don't fly over people or bother the 'hood in which you call home. Go to a vacant park or near sports field, and have a ball...

As well, your onboard flight SIM can be a great way to beat the night time blues. Inclement weather can also be clubbed into submission. Haha

RedHotPoker
2017-2-12
Use props
Jasonstarbird
lvl.2
United States

I've not tried the on board flight simulator yet....sounds fun!
2017-2-12
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Haha Jason, you remind me of me.  I fly every day I possibly can.  Sometimes 2-3 times a day.  

What I do in the off time is mess with my videos, add music, overlay telemetry, peruse Amazon or eBay looking for whatever it is I might or might not need, and tinker with my AC - check the props, clean the battery contacts, etc etc etc.  I'm a drone-a-holic.  I need help.  :-(
2017-2-13
Use props
Jasonstarbird
lvl.2
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 2017-2-13 04:03
Haha Jason, you remind me of me.  I fly every day I possibly can.  Sometimes 2-3 times a day.  

What I do in the off time is mess with my videos, add music, overlay telemetry, peruse Amazon or eBay looking for whatever it is I might or might not need, and tinker with my AC - check the props, clean the battery contacts, etc etc etc.  I'm a drone-a-holic.  I need help.  :-(

awesome! I'm glad I'm not alone! I just got in from a flight, changing batteries and then going out for a different mission! Fun stuff!!
2017-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules