Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Winter at Brandrood
677 5 2017-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
K4Unl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 122175 ft
Netherlands

I was lucky enough to fly with some snow still left here in the Netherlands, over the farm of my parents in law.
Second video with the Mavic. This is with the LUT applied that you can download from the DJI Website, ofcourse all footage shot in D-Log.
Please let me know what you think..
This is what i ended up with:

2017-2-13
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Look nice... be carefull with those trees and poles!  Saturation might be little bit on the + side. but overall you got some nice shots.
2017-2-13
Use props
K4Unl
Second Officer
Netherlands

dronist Posted at 2017-2-13 06:57
Look nice... be carefull with those trees and poles!  Saturation might be little bit on the + side. but overall you got some nice shots.

Welll..
2017-2-13
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

K4Unl Posted at 2017-2-13 07:17
Welll..
https://youtu.be/GDh68UA-D00

I knew it.... especially when you were going backward...Some people get offended when we mentioned to them practice, keep an eye on trees and... but you are cool  

2017-2-13
Use props
K4Unl
Second Officer
Netherlands

dronist Posted at 2017-2-13 07:32
I knew it.... especially when you were going backward...Some people get offended when we mentioned to them practice, keep an eye on trees and... but you are cool

It's quite silly really, i didn't realize it was going backwards, but when reviewing the footage i noticed a sudden jolt backwards while i myself was repositioning. That combined with the non 90 degree way earlier caused it to do this. I can only blame myself No more shots sideways between three trees!
2017-2-14
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

K4Unl Posted at 2017-2-14 03:53
It's quite silly really, i didn't realize it was going backwards, but when reviewing the footage i noticed a sudden jolt backwards while i myself was repositioning. That combined with the non 90 degree way earlier caused it to do this. I can only blame myself  No more shots sideways between three trees!

We learn from our mistakes. I had flying accident with every drone I owned.  Keep flying...
2017-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules