Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No Compass calibration option after updating
2521 4 2017-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bigal
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65771 ft
United Kingdom

Hi my names Alan  Iam new to the phanton 4 in fact this is my first drone ever, had my drone about 3 weeks now and still getting used to it, its been working fine but this morning I switched on the my Dji go 4 app and it told me there was a software update so i downloaded and installed it, took the drone out for a little fly but found there was no options for COMPASS CALIBRATION .  The app version Iam now using is 4.0.2.
Any help or advice appreicated..
2017-2-13
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

"but found there was no options for COMPASS CALIBRATION"

You can access compass calibration in teh app settings from either Sensors State or Aircraft Status.
If your Phantom is flying properly, just leave the compass calibration.
Repeated unnecessary compass calibration can introduce the risk of a bad calibration.
2017-2-13
Use props
joe_gadget
Second Officer

Australia

Either go into Aircraft Status page (tap the box next to the dji logo at the top left) or go into settings - mc settings (which is the first option on the left) - advanced settings - sensors state
2017-2-13
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Have you actually gone through the complete app, in search of the elusive calibration tab?

It might be near the bottom of a page, where you need to scroll down to see it.

I know in the regular go app, it can be difficult for some, to find several parameter options.

But if you look in and under all available windows it should be there.

RedHotPoker

2017-2-13
Use props
bigal
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65771 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks to all, thought I had checked every where but missed  Aircraft Status Got It now many thanks
2017-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules