Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
looking to buy my first drone
615 4 2017-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yokota85
lvl.2
Flight distance : 255430 ft
United States

Trying to decide what done to buy for my first drone,  thought about the P3 but the P4 seems with the avoidance then there is the mavic. Is one more durable that the other. I am leaning more to the mavic but would like some thoughts from people who own drones. The DJI chat line was no help.  let me know some of your thoughts
2017-2-13
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Well come on in, to the forum. Nice to have you join us... ;-)

At today's incredible discounted prices, the Phantom 3 Pro would be an awesome first drone choice.

If you read through the Mavic forum threads, it might not be to your present liking...

But the ultimate decision will always be yours.

I hope that you buy a trouble free model, which ever multi rotor you eventually settle on. ;-)

Please enjoy your time, well spent, while in the forum...

RedHotPoker
2017-2-13
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The P4 and Mavic are both very good drones.
The Mavic is exceptional for it's compact design and portability.
It has similar photographic capabilities to the P4.
If you are a serious photographer, the P4 pro offers a the best camera in any ready-to-fly drone and it's a big step up from the others photographically.
2017-2-13
Use props
Space Drone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53862 ft
United States

Welcome to the forum!!
For your first drone I suggest a p3s or you can get a phantom 2 vision with some extras for cheap on EBay.
When the time comes safe flying!

2017-2-19
Use props
KevDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475522 ft
United States

Make sure you buy for what you need, if you dont need 5.2K just buy the Phantom 3 Series. I want to make sure you understand that DJI Support is horrible my small case has still not finished in 2 weeks. Also, there is still a bad thing, the DJI GO app especially for Android. There is no live-streaming and things like that. Just do all your research about drones, and make sure you know what regulations are for the weight and size of your drone.
2017-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules