Next update, request. (Android)
1471 12 2017-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MerlinL14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2858 ft
United Kingdom

Please, can you add an 'Auto Record' function. I fly at the weekend and, as I am an old fart I forgot (twice) to press record! I know it can be done as it is a function of Litchi.Thanks
2017-2-13
Use props
JackA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 32057 ft
United States

Next GO APP Android:  I would like the interference reporting threshold raised so that the message only appears when there is significant interference that might actually disrupt flight operations.
2017-2-14
Use props
fans3a0de0d6
New

United States

Ability to delete previous P3 pilots
2017-2-14
Use props
JackA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 32057 ft
United States

Keep it operable on Android 4.2 so we do not have buy new Android viewing devices.  Also, STABILITY should be the most important focus of the next update.  DJI GO APP 3.1.3 Android has shutdown my device twice in the last three days.  
2017-2-15
Use props
Odan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182913 ft
United States

How is it possible to forget to depress the record button on a photographic platform. I had this problem when I first started flying my Phantom 4.
I too thought it should be more of an auto feature.
Then it dawned on me.......What the H+++ am I doing....I'm flying a photo drone and I alone should keep that in mind.
Since about my 10th flight I have not forgotten to record.
I just got tired of seeing the drone lift off and wasting all that space on disc.
To really make a great video, you need to plan what you are going to shoot, how you want to approach subject, what altitude etc.
When I started out all the information I had gleaned and learned overwhelmed me and it was like I didn't know anything.
Now....No problem at all.  
I think that an auto record wastes more space then it would save.
If you go hunting, you don't need auto aim, auto shoot or auto dress out kill.
Just give yourself some time and you'll never forget to record.
Even though marijuana is legal here in WA state, I still remember to press record when I want to film something.  
2017-2-18
Use props
MerlinL14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2858 ft
United Kingdom

Odan Posted at 2017-2-18 09:36
How is it possible to forget to depress the record button on a photographic platform. I had this problem when I first started flying my Phantom 4.
Then it dawned on me.......What the H+++ am I doing....I'm flying a photo drone and I alone should keep that in mind.

Well done you for being so meticulous. I didn't ask for reasons as to why it is possible to forget to depress the record button, I asked for an auto record function because I do forget to depress it at times. If you have no problems in remembering then I am so happy for you and I am sorry that I wasted your time in making you reply to a thread that has no relevance to your superior memory functions.
2017-2-18
Use props
Imovetheearth
lvl.3
United States

Odan Posted at 2017-2-18 09:36

Hell......... I've pushed the recording button after lift off and then realized I never put the SD card back in the drone........LOL......anyone else?
2017-2-18
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Imovetheearth Posted at 2017-2-18 13:05
Hell......... I've pushed the recording button after lift off and then realized I never put the SD card back in the drone........LOL......anyone else?

Yes, and worse still, it does not record the lowe res feed to my tablet either in that situation.
2017-2-18
Use props
KevDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475522 ft
United States

Imovetheearth Posted at 2017-2-18 13:05

It should say that.
2017-2-18
Use props
KevDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475522 ft
United States

In addition, DJI please remove the mandatory update so I can downgrade to 2.9.1,
2017-2-18
Use props
Imovetheearth
lvl.3
United States

Oh, it does......."haste makes waste".
2017-2-19
Use props
KM5RG-Robert
First Officer
Flight distance : 2075213 ft
United States

fans3a0de0d6 Posted at 2017-2-14 12:52
Ability to delete previous P3 pilots

Seems a little harsh.
But if you must, I know a guy named Guido....
2017-2-19
Use props
adrian8891
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2643110 ft
  • >>>
Poland

So, if "wish list" began, then :

1. Add more "real" enviorment in simulator - houses , cars , anything that might be helpful in getting real distance from "thing".
2. Add "Random Wind" in simulator
3. Fix error that still exists in Flight Logs summary
4. Fix always disapearing histogram
5. Add Manual Channel and quality choose for EU users
6. Auto Record - would be nice.
7. MALE voice in app... I don't like when some girl is telling me alerts
2017-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules