2665 10 2015-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
astronyu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 112835 ft
Malaysia

Hello Dji,

First of all, I would like to let it out loud that I'm a fan.    Although so far I just owned a Phantom Vision+.

I would like to know how long does a repair takes as I sent my    gimbal and camera in on October 1st 2014    and till today I have no news what is going on. The problem that    forced me to send in my quad back to you was due to black preview    screen issues. I've contacted my local seller who handle the RMA process but all he    could tell me is that DJI did not tell him anything, not even a number to track RMA status.

So, being a good customer and such trusting in DJI as a whole, I    would like to know when can I expected to receive my gimbal and    camera back so I can continue flying my quad (which only flown only 6    times ever since I bought it, before sending in the gimbal and    camera).

I've sent in an email to support and only received 1 reply which asked from where am I from and who is my seller and after I replied to that email, no further replies was received from you, for the record last email to you was on the 11th February 2015.

Please, all I want to know is how can I reach someone and have him check on my RMA status, I can't believe it would take this long for RMA.

Thank you.
Aizal

2015-2-20
Use props
johnwarr.live
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Your point of contact is with the "local seller", if you gave the Phantom to them.
In order to get a repair from DJI you need to receive an RMA reference number and then send the unit in for repair at the address given by DJI.
Presumably you have some sort of receipt from the seller when you took your Phantom in for repair ?
2015-2-20
Use props
astronyu
lvl.1
Malaysia

Yep, my poc is the seller, it just that I was curious if there is a way I can check up the status myself seeing that 4 months waiting is a very long time. I'm still pushing the seller to update me about the repair and at the same time hoping Dji can reply to my email again.

Yes, I have receipts. Bought from these guys who claimed that they are DJI authorized dealer.
MarchEquipmentStore.com

The thing is it is only this year that you need RMA ref number before sending in for RMA, it wasn't last year.

2015-2-23
Use props
ronnydsosa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21624 ft
United States

Sounds like you had the "Bad wifi Module" issue and you sent the Camera and gimbal for repair which were prolly working perfectly. I suggest you do a lil digging on the subject and then you will realize why you havent heard back from DJI.
2015-2-23
Use props
astronyu
lvl.1
Malaysia

I asked the seller if I should sent the whole package and he told me just the gimbal and camera.
Now I think I might be receiving them back and still have problems because they aren't the culprit.
2015-2-23
Use props
astronyu
lvl.1
Malaysia

ronnydsosa@gmai Posted at 2015-2-24 00:05
Sounds like you had the "Bad wifi Module" issue and you sent the Camera and gimbal for repair which  ...

Can't wait anymore, called up DJI HQ and after a few calls it turn out DJI couldn't find my gimbal and camera and that's the reason I haven't heard anything from them. They're looking into this now and hopefully I will get it back really soon.
2015-3-11
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would also ask your seller for evidence that it was sent and received by DJI.  It is very unusual for DJI to loose anything that is shipped to them.  
2015-3-11
Use props
kjkisatsky
lvl.3

United States

DJI has had my copter for 7 business days now.  I emailed them for when I can expect a repair tracking email, and they replied it should be checked in 7-10 business days after receiving it.  Hoping I will get that email any day now.
2015-3-12
Use props
kjkisatsky
lvl.3

United States

Just got my email today, I'm checked into the system.  They are saying 3-4 weeks for repair now.
2015-3-12
Use props
astronyu
lvl.1
Malaysia

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-3-12 00:04
I would also ask your seller for evidence that it was sent and received by DJI.  It is very unusual  ...

I did, both he and I did spoke with DJI and he gave all the details to DJI. From the tracking number that he shared with me, I can see the shipment was successfully received on 12th November.

Lost or found, I just want it back (working condition of course) so I can fly it again.

....why me!
2015-3-12
Use props
astronyu
lvl.1
Malaysia

kjkisatsky Posted at 2015-3-13 11:06
Just got my email today, I'm checked into the system.  They are saying 3-4 weeks for repair now.

Glad it is in their system. Hope it will get fixed soon.
2015-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules