Focus mode or focus problem?
2552 10 2017-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rafaocon
lvl.2
Spain

Hello, i am quite new with Mavic Pro. I have done around 9 flights, but in 3 of them i have experienced the same issue and i am not sure if is some wrong configuration from mine or a real problem from the camera. The thing is when start the camera in Mavic Pro without protector image is out of focus on the right middle of the screen. It doesn´t matter what i touch or what i do, half left is on focus and half right is supper blur.

It happened in the first flights and after was ok, but now it happensa again and don´t know how to solve it. It happens in cold wheather, around 5-10º c. and the drone was aorund 22 at home. So i was wondering if can be inner condensation, but is strange because take all the flight time out of focus, around 20 min. I have touched the screen trying to focus manually but don´t work. In automatic mode does the same, i have reset the settings but doesn´t work... any idea?

I attach some photos from different sessions where can be apreciated this blurred area, and in the videos happens exactly the same.

Thanks for your help!

Blur 3

Blur 3

Blur 2

Blur 2

Blur 1

Blur 1
2017-2-14
Use props
Peut
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1761181 ft
Netherlands

Send it in for repair, like my Mavic. This is a warranty issue.
2017-2-14
Use props
Joshua Carlton
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24094 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would try a camera reset first, I have seen a few videos where this issue was resolved with a camera reset. Hope you don't have to send it back.
2017-2-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Please let us know the result.
If it persists, then please upload several original footage to dropbox and give me the link, I'll report it to our engineers to locate the problem, thanks.
2017-2-14
Use props
fans872ccf8c
New
Flight distance : 46339 ft
United States

I am having the exact same issue.  I will try a camera reset and see if that works.  If not, I will upload some examples of the problem I am having.
2017-2-14
Use props
B0B45
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20463 ft
Germany

Hey,
same issue here. I already uploaded some photos on dropbox. Can I sent you a link, Natalia?

Kindy Regards
Bob
2017-2-14
Use props
B0B45
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20463 ft
Germany

Here some example:

2017-2-14
Use props
Mrsprinkles
lvl.1

United States

I had to send mine out for repair with the same issue.
2017-2-14
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

Joshua Carlton Posted at 2017-2-14 02:44
I would try a camera reset first, I have seen a few videos where this issue was resolved with a camera reset. Hope you don't have to send it back.

Hi sorry for my lack of knowledge but how do you do a camera reset? Via Go APP?
2017-2-14
Use props
Rafaocon
lvl.2
Spain

Hi, on this link from Dropbox i share a video with the blurry problem. How can i reset the camera? Anyway i havent faced the problem always since in some ocassions, so i am no sure if reseting the camera will solve it.

Video Example
2017-2-14
Use props
adx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 208606 ft
Russia

IMU calibration will help you. But that comes back after a while.
2017-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules