Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What battery sleeve for iPhone 6S with Mavic RC?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
trickn0l0gy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 156040 ft
Switzerland

Hi there,

As the thread title says: What battery sleeve works for the iPhone 6S with the clamps of the Mavic remote controller? Most battery sleeves that I have seen so far are too thick to fit into the rubber clamps of the Mavic RC. But I need longer lasting power for my phone, especially in the cold. Any experience here from someone else?

Thanks!

2017-2-14
Use props
frnk42
lvl.2
Flight distance : 166631 ft
Germany

Apples Smart Battery Case work reasonably well enough. The fitting it a bit awkward, but it fits after some fumbling.
2017-2-14
Use props
trickn0l0gy
lvl.2
Switzerland

Thanks, I will give it a try.
2017-2-15
Use props
trickn0l0gy
lvl.2
Switzerland

So, I bought the Apple smart battery case for iPhone6. And yes, it does solve my power issue and sorts the cold problem, too. But the sleeve does NOT fit into the clamps of the RC controller. It is thus not a good solution, I cannot recommend it.
2017-2-20
Use props
MavicMule
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6329 ft
United States

I use a Nebo iPhone 6 case that fits.  I got it as a promo item, and have not seen them in my searches.  I have noticed battery life is much longer by just changing phone to airplane mode AND turning off background app refresh.  After 20 min, battery on phone was still ~60%.  
2017-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules