Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 latest firmware?
4957 10 2017-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishpig
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15636 ft
United Kingdom

Just got my P4 today, first ever drone, and did a firmware update but unsure if all worked correctly.  Can someone tell me the latest version No. please so that I can double check.  Paranoid already

2017-2-14
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Here's a good Bookmark for you, download and have a read of the phantom 4 release notes, that gives you a history of the firmware to date. There are many other useful bits including tutorial videos if you scan up and down that webpage.
2017-2-14
Use props
Fishpig
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15636 ft
United Kingdom

Aardvark Posted at 2017-2-14 15:38
Here's a good Bookmark for you, download and have a read of the phantom 4 release notes, that gives you a history of the firmware to date. There are many other useful bits including tutorial videos if you scan up and down that webpage.

Thanks for that.  I already have this page bookmarked...just didn't realise the release notes listed a history of the firmware updates.  Much appreciated.
2017-2-14
Use props
Daniel777
lvl.1
Flight distance : 712 ft
Australia

Fishpig Posted at 2017-2-14 15:57
Thanks for that.  I already have this page bookmarked...just didn't realise the release notes listed a history of the firmware updates.  Much appreciated.

That bookmark is a waste of time - DJI instructions and manuals which are out of date.
2017-10-17
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Daniel777 Posted at 2017-10-17 14:58
That bookmark is a waste of time - DJI instructions and manuals which are out of date.

If it were a waste of time then I would not have recommended it. Perhaps you can give us all an update on the latest firmware for the P4 as the OP requested ?
2017-10-17
Use props
Daniel777
lvl.1
Australia

Aardvark Posted at 2017-10-17 15:11
If it were a waste of time then I would not have recommended it. Perhaps you can give us all an update on the latest firmware for the P4 as the OP requested ?

for example -   the current DJI Go 4 app version is newer than the one listed in the DJI documentation
2017-10-17
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Daniel777 Posted at 2017-10-17 16:46
for example -   the current DJI Go 4 app version is newer than the one listed in the DJI documentation

Although the notes and manuals are not perfect, the Application versions listed in their documents were current when the firmware versions were released. As you already know, to find latest versions of App's you check in Apple Store, or Google Play Store. No company will go back and retrospectively update their notes as newer versions of other Applications are released unless some part of the firmware were specifically dependant on the previous releases.
And in Apple Store there is a complete history showing all versions of the application, and their functionality.

The release notes list all the current firmware builds for the RC and the P4 Aircraft, excluding any Beta releases.

In brief, all the information required by the OP was available in that shortcut. So in answer to the OPs request the bookmark was not a waste of time.
2017-10-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Daniel777 Posted at 2017-10-17 16:46

Daniel, the APP update will not list separately for now. Hopefully the engineers will consider this in the future.
2017-10-18
Use props
Daniel777
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-18 03:15
Daniel, the APP update will not list separately for now. Hopefully the engineers will consider this in the future.

Thanks Susan DJI
2017-10-18
Use props
Vendex
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16722920 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

dji go versions is updated, manuals and safety guidelines also, you'll have to check then comment Daniel or just wipe the cache of your browser
2017-10-23
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Vendex Posted at 2017-10-23 10:35
dji go versions is updated, manuals and safety guidelines also, you'll have to check then comment Daniel or just wipe the cache of your browser

But the release notes listing what current app (for the +rc) is, what features and settings has got removed and what new limitations has been put in, has not been updated for a long time now.

Not even a tiny note about that from v. x, new updates are going to be forced resulting in a locked aircraft until update has been installed.
2017-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules