UK DJI Order
780 7 2017-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flipperman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4224925 ft
United Kingdom

Ordered last night, due to be shipped tomorrow via DPD....wasn't quite expecting it to be so quick.....I'm in Italy skiing - arrrgggghhhh ! (Ordered from U.K., being delivered to work in Milton Keynes). I guess it might be the case on its own.....as that was on the order also.

Sorry - it's due to be DELIVERED on 16th....
2017-2-15
Use props
lachyb
lvl.2
United Kingdom

That happened to me as well! Hopefully I don't get another dodgy one
2017-2-15
Use props
Chrism3evo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 147812 ft
United Kingdom

I am thinking of ordering the fly more package and it says 1 to 3 days at the moment. How likely do we think that would be? The online chat says it will be dispatched after confirmations but how long does that take? Did you order the fly more. Cheers
2017-2-15
Use props
Will.H
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I work in Milton Keynes! Happy to collect it for you.
2017-2-15
Use props
Flipperman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4224925 ft
Italy

I didn't want the combo package - so just the unit itself and the carry case thing for £75. It's out for delivery now ?! Got to be a record for DJI !

Thanks for the offer of collection - the post room have been notified to keep it nice and safe until Monday ! Monday lunchtime it might be up around Willen Lake though
2017-2-16
Use props
fans4ed38dd1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

@lachyb - I've also got a dodgy one, unable to update firmware.... been through chat support who have told me I need a repair/replacement (replacement hopefully as I only received the Mavic yesterday, its not left the ground yet!) - apparently the email to support has been sent by the chat rep..

How long did it take you to get it sorted / replacement delivered? I ordered Monday, delivered Wednesday and an hour later hit all these problems with firmware just after activating it

Thanks

Chris
2017-2-16
Use props
Gagaryn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6447 ft
United Kingdom

I just pulled the trigger too! I've been contemplating purchasing since the end of last year but held off as I couldn't pick one up locally and the shipping straight from DJI seemed erratic to say the least. So Fly More Combo is now ordered - got 4 blue dots showing so hopefully will arrive the next few days.
2017-2-16
Use props
Gagaryn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6447 ft
United Kingdom

And now got confirmation from DPD that delivery will be tomorrow! I am delighted with that - 24 hours!
2017-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules