New DJI customer - Disappointing Customer service
614 3 2017-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse11314ae
lvl.1

United States

A little background info. I bought a Mavic Pro Fly more with a bunch of extra batteries and DJI refreshed. Great product although the car charger was DOA. After having it only a few days I crashed it. Sick at my stomach I began the DJI refresh process and sent the drone and car charger in. A little disappointed in the UPS ground shipping for "rapid support - greatly reducing the time it takes to get you back in the air" but not the end of the world. After approx a week the drone arrives at DJI. I called them to ask what to expect and if I could possibly pay an upcharge for expedited return shipping. I was told that for a refresh if the drone required a replacement that I would recieve a statement with the full replacement price and the option to pay 79$ for the replacement. All of this would be done via email and the drone would ship out within a couple of days after payment was received. They also noted the ticket that I was asking to pay for expedited return shipping. Within 24 hours of receiving the drone, the damage was assesed (full replacement) and payment was made. So at that time I was a happy camper all was good and exactly as they told me over the phone. After 2 days and not receiving any communication I called CS. They acted surprised that the drone had not shipped and put me on hold to go talk to someone. This was monday morning. Apologized and said the expedited shipping request had delayed it....I was a little annoyed but OK they said they got the approval and all was good. I would receive an email that day with with instructions to pay and the drone would ship. No email nothing... The next day I called back talked to another agent. Again they read the notes, put me on hold, came back apologizing again but this time they really got to the bottom of it. And there is no doubt that I would be recieving a invoice today and the drone would be shipped. Here we are 24 hours later and still no invoice by email and no shipment. So I am about to call back in again and probably get the same story. I am going to list my case number below and if someone at DJI can please take a look at what is really going on and let me know it would be appreciated. If they don't actually have the drone to ship then just tell me. Or if this case is just lost in the corporate black hole please help.  CAS-428598-L8R9D4
2017-2-15
Use props
st pauli
lvl.4

United States

Over time I have come to accept that DJI support is very inconsistent and nothing is going to change that anytime soon. Sometimes it works as expected, other times it gets off track and waiting it out and praying to your deity of choice is about the only options an end user has. Sorry for your troubles, I am sure they will get it shipped out to you soon. Happy flying.
2017-2-15
Use props
fansc2962bbc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29452 ft
Norway

You will eventually get acustomer satisfaction survey in your mail. Then you can give the appropriate feedback. I shure did.
2017-2-15
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We're very sorry about the confusion and delay. I'll escalate the case and have your drone shipped ASAP.
2017-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules