768 5 2017-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
x1War Monger1x
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1880 ft
United States

Good Morning everyone;

I wanted to throw this out to everybody and see what kind of response I would get. I am thinking about putting skins on my MAVIC. I want to know which color is the easiest to see, especially off at a distance. Lime green looks good, but can you see it in the sky? and I was also looking at the bright orange. I would love the others that are on Decalgirl, but I am not sure you can see them very well. they have all the cool colors and designs and everything. Thoughts? which color is the easiest to see at a long range?
2017-2-15
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

RED FOR daytime  / WHITE for night time
2017-2-15
Use props
x1War Monger1x
lvl.3
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-2-15 09:08
RED FOR daytime  / WHITE for night time

so would an orange camo fit both situations? kinda sorta? I really don't think I will fly much at night and if so then the lights will tell me where it is.
2017-2-15
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

x1War Monger1x Posted at 2017-2-15 09:31
so would an orange camo fit both situations? kinda sorta? I really don't think I will fly much at night and if so then the lights will tell me where it is.

It should. During the day you need strong color on the dark side to compensate for the brightness of bright sunny days.
2017-2-15
Use props
x1War Monger1x
lvl.3
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-2-15 10:35
It should. During the day you need strong color on the dark side to compensate for the brightness of bright sunny days.

well I am going to try the "webslinger" in a high gloss from the Decalgirl website. I hope it works out lol.
2017-2-16
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

x1War Monger1x Posted at 2017-2-16 05:03
well I am going to try the "webslinger" in a high gloss from the Decalgirl website. I hope it works out lol.

Go for it and let us know how it looked up up and awayyyyyy
2017-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules