Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[Misleading Title] Dont buy from dji.. RIPPED OFF
832 12 2017-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Frost
lvl.1
Flight distance : 196299 ft
United States

Ok heres what happened...i crashed my drone...it was minor trust me. The drone was a foot off the ground when it tipped. Sent the drone in and got it back shortly after. When it came back, it was in worse shape than when i sent it in...it was unflyable. So against my better judgement, i sent it back with the two day label they sent me. I sent it in feb 9. Its now the 14 and tbe drone still hasnt made it there. They lost it appatently. I called dji to resolve the issue, and was told they had it and would update the status. Still nothing and now dji wont get back in touch. Dji is ripping me off. Ill call the business beuro and do what i can. They have my faceboom,email,phone number, and address...if u have a drone,learn from my mistake. Dont buy dji care, find an independant dealer.
2017-2-15
Use props
Kirk2579
First Officer
Flight distance : 37415 ft
United States

I think you are being very premature in your rant about getting "Ripped OFF"

no one is ripping you off.
no patience at all.

you are speaking about a couple days !
2017-2-15
Use props
Frost
lvl.1
United States

A couple days? Its been almost a week on a two day express label and i cant even get an email. They cant tell me where my drone is let alone whats wrong with it..i cant get a call, email, case number, update...nothing. i have over 1000 dollars invested in this machine..a response of somekind is definately warranted. Soo....yeah im being ripped off.
2017-2-15
Use props
Steve-76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 175495 ft
United States

you think your the only one with a drone in for repair thousands are. so wait your turn
2017-2-15
Use props
Frost
lvl.1
United States

I dont have a drone in for repair. I have one lost in transit.
2017-2-15
Use props
BradC234
lvl.3
Flight distance : 219770 ft
Canada

The Mavic turn around time was decent enough, it takes them a bit of time to update everything. Trust me they wouldn't loose the drone lol.
2017-2-15
Use props
Frost
lvl.1
United States

Look i appreciate your confidence in the company. However, like i said, i sent the drone in via two day express delivery a week ago. They still cant tell me where my drone is and i still havent gotten a reply from the company. You may have had a stroke of luck, but its been a nightmare for me. Like i also said...at the very least i should be getting a reply.
2017-2-15
Use props
Kirk2579
First Officer
Flight distance : 37415 ft
United States

Frost Posted at 2017-2-15 10:22
A couple days? Its been almost a week on a two day express label and i cant even get an email. They cant tell me where my drone is let alone whats wrong with it..i cant get a call, email, case number, update...nothing. i have over 1000 dollars invested in this machine..a response of somekind is definately warranted. Soo....yeah im being ripped off.

no your being childish!

yes you have a minor legit gripe!

but you are going ballistic and overboard a bit early in the game...

the 9 was a Thursday, the 14 was Tuesday with weekend in between.
that is but 2 full business days.......
2017-2-15
Use props
Frost
lvl.1
United States

Whatever you say mr expert. Maybe when you learn your lesson from them, you can come back and offer an apology.. for a product that costs so much, it shouldnt be a guessing game.
2017-2-15
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Nice word for FREE and Mean word for FREE... Geuss which one will have a better / faster return?  Edit your post. Ask politely from DJI Mod to help and they will help you. Keep us posted.
2017-2-15
Use props
Frost
lvl.1
United States

And btw ...it was on the ninth early in the morn..today would be the fourth day given that i have the departure time. But again...your the expert
2017-2-15
Use props
Frost
lvl.1
United States

I cant get in touch witb anyone who will actually help me
2017-2-15
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

This thread is needlessly inflammatory and as such is being closed. If you have an issue with your customer support service, either contact a mod, post on the service forum, or simply word your post to encourage discussion instead of just ranting.
2017-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules