Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M600 Series - Remote Controller Channel Expansion Kit
152047 152047 2017-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skyguide
lvl.1

Switzerland

Again, DJI support of it's best {:4_177:}

Why Can't DJI just give an info about how much waiting time we have to expect? Months, years...

Please DJI, learn to communicate
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Although I wasn't able to get an exact date, I was told they will start shipping "soon". I understand the frustration you guys are having, but please keep reaching out so I/we can address your concerns as best as possible.
2017-3-20
Use props
BuffaloJustin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 152060 ft
United States

Today is 25 business days / 35 calendar days since I ordered my channel expansion kit. Still hasn't shipped. At the time of order, the product was listed as shipping in "20-25 business days from payment".

Really now, DJI, this is like the third product I've ordered from your direct store that has failed to ship within its provided shipping time. I don't know why you want to take and hold people's money without delivering the goods... all it does is generate animosity and I can't imagine you are strapped for short term operating funds.
2017-3-23
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

BuffaloJustin Posted at 2017-3-23 04:13
Today is 25 business days / 35 calendar days since I ordered my channel expansion kit. Still hasn't shipped. At the time of order, the product was listed as shipping in "20-25 business days from payment".

Really now, DJI, this is like the third product I've ordered from your direct store that has failed to ship within its provided shipping time. I don't know why you want to take and hold people's money without delivering the goods... all it does is generate animosity and I can't imagine you are strapped for short term operating funds.

Justin. I understand where you are coming from and empathize with you. I'll keep pushing for more information on when these will ship exactly. Thanks for making clear your concerns.
2017-3-23
Use props
skyguide
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-3-20 09:20
Although I wasn't able to get an exact date, I was told they will start shipping "soon". I understand the frustration you guys are having, but please keep reaching out so I/we can address your concerns as best as possible.

I think everyone knows DJIs "soon"
2017-3-24
Use props
RimpleStillSkin
lvl.1

United States

I ordered one on January 20 and it appeared the last week in February .   So far I just use it to turn strobes on and off.
2017-3-24
Use props
BuffaloJustin
lvl.1
United States

2017-3-24
Use props
skyguide
lvl.1

Switzerland

Just got this in my inbox:

Oh wait, right. It isn't available yet...
2017-3-28
Use props
ricci2
Captain
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

I wish the Marketing department would realise they are dealing with people and not slaves to their products, DJI you are the new kids on the block and you need to remember that and give us some respect. Empty promises will bite you in the arse!!!

Ricci
2017-3-28
Use props
SkySight Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It was around this time last year that I started asking the question around A3 F port functionality and here we are a year on and still no functionality?  
2017-3-29
Use props
ricci2
Captain
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi,
I don’t have a problem with development taking time to implement because of stuff, however I do have an issue with being manipulated by a marketing departments that can’t stand up to the bosses and say it's not developed we should not say its ready when it's only in the pipeline. WE are not children, we are paying customers with free will unlike some…….

ricci
2017-3-29
Use props
Hazardpro1
lvl.3

United Kingdom

This is compatible with the N3 right?
2017-3-29
Use props
BuffaloJustin
lvl.1
United States

Hazardpro1 Posted at 2017-3-29 07:17
This is compatible with the N3 right?

Yes....

But I'm up to something like 42 calendar days / 30 business days now and mine still hasn't shipped though, so who knows for sure.
2017-3-30
Use props
skyguide
lvl.1

Switzerland

Nobody knows. DJI can't communicate. Is it that hard to say, hey guys we're sorry but we need another 2 years?

I think DJI is giving priority their top seller products like the new m200, crystalsky displays, new drone etc. They don't care how long we have to wait even if we are professional users too.
2017-3-30
Use props
UNsyncED
First Officer
Flight distance : 1083392 ft
Australia

I also have the same issue.  Did you manage to download the manual?
2017-4-3
Use props
skyguide
lvl.1

Switzerland

UNsyncED Posted at 2017-4-3 20:58
I also have the same issue.  Did you manage to download the manual?

This one works: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... User_Guide_v1.0.pdf
2017-4-3
Use props
EagleDrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 605062 ft
United States

Hey everyone... I'm not new to DJI, but I am new to this forum and signed up because I have 2 questions. I  have a M600 Pro and a friend of mine, a photographer, has a 5D III... so we could make a good team if we invest in a Z15. Since we'll just take stills and won't be doing any filming, there's really no need to have a second controller to control the gimbal's yaw or roll. Question 1: will I be able to use the left wheel on the standard DJI controller to control gimbal pitch? Question 2: is this DJI controller able to trigger the shutter? If not... will this Remote Controller Expansion Kit solve these problems?
2017-4-4
Use props
EagleDrone
lvl.1
United States

...if it ever ships that is :/
2017-4-4
Use props
skyguide
lvl.1

Switzerland

Please read your manual first.

To be short yes
2017-4-4
Use props
EagleDrone
lvl.1
Netherlands

skyguide Posted at 2017-4-4 10:28
Please read your manual first.

To be short yes ans no. For the 5D you'll need the Remote Start/Stop.

I did read the Z15 manual. It says nothing about the RSS and also nothing about pitch control using the standard DJI controller. Where did you find this info?
2017-4-5
Use props
BuffaloJustin
lvl.1
United States

I would like a DJI rep to please tell me what is holding the channel expansion kit up from shipping. I'm pushing 50 days now since I ordered.

Just tell the truth, it doesn't have to be hard. There is just no way this delay is based on demand.
2017-4-5
Use props
skyguide
lvl.1

Switzerland

EagleDrone Posted at 2017-4-5 01:17
I did read the Z15 manual. It says nothing about the RSS and also nothing about pitch control using the standard DJI controller. Where did you find this info?

How about the M600 Manual? https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ser+Manual+v1.0.pdf

You'll find your answers I'm sure.
2017-4-5
Use props
BuffaloJustin
lvl.1
United States

Hey DJI rep, 52 days since I ordered my expansion kit. How's my $200 doing? hope it's in an interest bearing account!
2017-4-9
Use props
Bfortinpilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 129951 ft
  • >>>
United States

When are you going to start distribution DJI !!!!!!!
2017-4-10
Use props
BuffaloJustin
lvl.1
United States

Mine actually shipped yesterday. 53 days! Not bad, just twice the timeline they provided ;)
2017-4-11
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

BuffaloJustin Posted at 2017-4-11 15:05
Mine actually shipped yesterday. 53 days! Not bad, just twice the timeline they provided ;)

Thanks for mentioning it, Justin. I know it was a long wait and your patience is really appreciated.
2017-4-12
Use props
skyvideoct
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1136230 ft
United States

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-4-12 08:25
Thanks for mentioning it, Justin. I know it was a long wait and your patience is really appreciated.

I've sent two emails to enterprise requesting order and have not received any response to date. It cannot be ordered (as of last week) on the store.dji.com page. Advise?
2017-4-12
Use props
SpecialCshoe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 397139 ft
United States

Sword Posted at 2017-2-17 00:09
So great, we can get more function with it!

Indeed I want one! Now lol
2017-4-12
Use props
fansa7e34cd9
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2538474 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mine arrives today {:4_181:}

2017-4-13
Use props
BuffaloJustin
lvl.1
United States

I made a brief overview video of this kit, for those who may be considering it:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QWDZPb1CeMM
2017-4-14
Use props
skyguide
lvl.1

Switzerland

Mid april and still not available. Unbelievable how DJI is playing with us.
2017-4-15
Use props
Hazardpro1
lvl.3

United Kingdom

finally received mine - works, but since updated the LB2 firmware (required to get it working) my X3 gimbal has now stopped working and just states firmware upgrade required
2017-4-23
Use props
BuffaloJustin
lvl.1
United States

The gimbal doesn't work (it doesn't stabilize)? Or you just have no video feed?
2017-4-23
Use props
Hazardpro1
lvl.3

United Kingdom

BuffaloJustin Posted at 2017-4-23 18:16
The gimbal doesn't work (it doesn't stabilize)? Or you just have no video feed?

Hi thanks for the reply.
So at first the gimbal was completely dead (didnt even power up) and in the app I just has a 'upgrade gimbal firmware' notice.

Now (after lots of whapping stuff around, unplugging and pluggin in again, updating and reupdating firmwares the Gimbal powers up, does its rotating thing, then goes limp, and starts beeping.
In app it says 'gimbal not connected'
On LB2 the video light is red.

X3 is unchanged and still on latest OSMO firmware (ps the X3 still works fine when connected on the OSMO)

So far ive tried a different X3 camera
Different leads to the LB2 > X3
Different Matrice mounting kit

Im able to downgrade the firmware on LB2 air unit, but the ground unit does not give me any downgrade options via the App (it only lists the latest version) so Im stuck on the latest version.

Ive since physically removed the channel expansion kit from the LB2 unit now, but im still unable to downgrade the firmware.

Only thing left I havent tried is to hook up another LB2 unit.

H

2017-4-24
Use props
skyguide
lvl.1

Switzerland

Finally there is at least a video on Youtube:

2017-4-25
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

skyguide Posted at 2017-4-25 00:51
Finally there is at least a video on Youtube:

https://youtu.be/eyNJsgQTiMY

Thanks for posting this, Skyguide.
2017-4-25
Use props
DrBalls
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92628 ft
United States

memo.problem Posted at 2017-2-18 13:12
I support the previous opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WHY i need pay additional money for F-PORT ? also A3 and N3 at last firmware cant control GEAR!!!! DJI repair GEAR!!!!

Hello I'm having the same gear problem.  Did you ever find a solution to this?
2017-4-25
Use props
BuffaloJustin
lvl.1
United States

A warning to anyone looking at using this kit; at least for now, installing it will disable the picture-in-picture ability of LB2 when using an external HDMI monitor. I am awaiting clarification from DJI as to whether this is intentional and permanents, or just a firmware issue.
2017-4-30
Use props
skyvideoct
Second Officer
United States

skyvideoct Posted at 2017-4-12 10:01
I've sent two emails to enterprise requesting order and have not received any response to date. It cannot be ordered (as of last week) on the store.dji.com page. Advise?

Add another two requests to Enterprise Sales with no response. It has also mysteriously disappeared from any pages.
DJI Joe, please update if/when this will become a reality. Please.
2017-5-8
Use props
skyvideoct
Second Officer
United States

BuffaloJustin Posted at 2017-3-19 06:52
Bump for answers... where is the channel expansion kit?

Bump Again
2017-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules