Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro - DJI Care Refresh - CAS-425534-G5W7P4
1203 2 2017-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RM316
lvl.4
Flight distance : 957297 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI,

It has been a few weeks now since I sent you myMavic Pro for repair after it decided to drop into a river.  EVen though I included my Care Refresh details you still insisted on sending me a £911 bill to repair/replace my drone.   Only after several failed attempts at contacting you online via the live chat did I finally get you to waive the invoice and I was then charged the fee as stated in the Care policy.  I paid this promptly on 07/02/17.  I have confirmation that ive paid.  Yet 8 days later my drone hasn't arrived, my online repair progress shows its still being assesses, reviewed and awaiting repair.  Care Refresh was sold to me as a must have thing that covered all eventualities including water damage and would result in me not being left without a drone for too long.  Therefore, DJI, can you please update as to why I'm still waiting over a week later just for an update on what is happening.  Thank You

Robert

CAS-425534-G5W7P4

2017-2-15
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We're sorry about the delay. The previous invoice is just for illustration purpose, and doesn't indicate the amount you need to pay, if you have DJI Care fresh.

I'll notify the local repair center to give you an update ASAP.
2017-2-15
Use props
RM316
lvl.4
Flight distance : 957297 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI - My favorite Avenger, thanks for the prompt response.  I appreciate your help.  As the great MC said himself.  It's Hammer time!
2017-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules