Airport control zones
963 3 2017-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscde68dda
New

Germany

Hi there,

as an air traffic controller and pilot I am very much aware of airspace structures and have a genuine interest that every user has.
Unfortunately in the DJI GO 4 app at least in Germany no airspaces are shown correctly.
Despite having selected the airspaces to be shown, especially class D, they are not visible on the map although the app tells me that I'm within airspace D (which is an airport control zones and is important for the max allowed altitude).
Also why are the restricted areas etc only shown if the aircraft is connected and not at all if I use the app alone?
If you need a consultant regarding airspace let me know, I can definitely help with my expertise knowledge.

Kind regards
Manos
2017-2-15
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Hi Manos,

I have a P4P  / DJI GO 4 on iPad Air 2, but I haven't found where to select airspaces to be shown (I didn'd even know that it was possible...)   Can you help me find where to look?
2017-2-19
Use props
Mikkovtun
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5247953 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

Доводилося злітати поблизу аеропорту і gji go app повідомили мене про це, здається вони знають всі noflyzone
2017-3-5
Use props
fivetonine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 985135 ft
  • >>>
Germany

The best solutions for airspace determination is always to get a valid VFR Chart of the region you are operating.
2017-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules