Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Connecting Replacement Remote Controller
6261 6 2015-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
conflan06
New

Ireland

I just recieved a new RC remote for my dji phantom 2. It is the newer upgraded version with the new X1 scroll wheel. I am trying to pair this new controller to the Phantom 2 and cannot find a way in the Phantom Assistant software. Could anyone guide me in to correct direction?
2015-2-21
Use props
johnwarr.live
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Its all in the manual, you don't need the assistant software to link the transmitter, just push the hidden button on the underside of the Phantom and turn on the transmitter.
2015-2-21
Use props
markus2015
lvl.4

Germany

You can't pair the RC through the assistant software. There is a small round hole (link indicator) next to the rear left leg under the phantom. Push a pen or something into that hole to bind your phantom to another remote controll.

Linking Procedures:

1.Power off the Remote Controller, power on the aircraft. You will see the link indicator blinking red.
    2.Press the link button with a thin object and hold until the link indicator blinks yellow. Release the link button.
    3.Power on the Remote Controller. Link indicator will switch off, showing that a link has been successfully established.

The callibrate your RC. Check out JDI's wiki for more detail:
http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php ... e_Remote_Controller
2015-2-21
Use props
conflan06
New

Ireland

markus2015 Posted at 2015-2-21 18:12
You can't pair the RC through the assistant software. There is a small round hole (link indicator) n ...

Thanks, you where very helpful.

Link button didn't turn yellow but still worked for anyone else in future as referenc
2015-2-21
Use props
conflan06
New

Ireland

johnwarr.live Posted at 2015-2-21 18:05
Its all in the manual, you don't need the assistant software to link the transmitter, just push the  ...

You where of no help
2015-2-21
Use props
johnwarr.live
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks, but you could of helped yourself and read the manual before asking questions on here.
2015-2-21
Use props
fans8cf7db89
New

United States

My link button on my P3 is gone, I need to link a controller, is there a way to do this not using the link button?
2018-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules