Frustrating with DJI Care
12Next >
3157 43 2017-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8c7e7e0a
lvl.2

United States

I sent my mavic for video glitch and DJI says it was a software problem and supposely fixed it,, after 3 week and I receive on time since im going on vacation. I test it and found out the same problem.. I'm frustrating with this situation , now i feel my vacation it so how ruin

2017-2-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Very sorry to hear about that.
You have the problem for the original footage directly from SD card, right? would you please upload an original one to dropbox so that I can transfer it to our engineers to locate the issue? then I will get back to you.
Besides, please let me know your previous case number, thanks you so much.
2017-2-16
Use props
pi$$ed_off
Banned

United Kingdom

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-2-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

I received your case number, will inform our related team to look into it and help you handle it as soon as possible.
2017-2-18
Use props
fans8c7e7e0a
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-18 23:29
I received your case number, will inform our related team to look into it and help you handle it as soon as possible.

Hi, I though once you get the Mavic, you will replace it inmediately because this had happen before since day 1 i bought it.
   Now its march and i have to wait to be repair it,, ?? I think its not fair since this i a factory error. That mavic has being more time with the repair Dept than with me..
  Minimum, you should it replace once you receive my mavic which i sent it with the SD card and controller
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans8c7e7e0a Posted at 2017-3-10 21:30
Hi, I though once you get the Mavic, you will replace it inmediately because this had happen before since day 1 i bought it.
   Now its march and i have to wait to be repair it,, ?? I think its not fair since this i a factory error. That mavic has being more time with the repair Dept than with me..
  Minimum, you should it replace once you receive my mavic which i sent it with the SD card and controller

Apologize for the trouble, I've reported your case again and asked our repair team to get it sorted out as soon as possible.
2017-3-11
Use props
fans8c7e7e0a
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-11 20:23
Apologize for the trouble, I've reported your case again and asked our repair team to get it sorted out as soon as possible.

Thanks You
2017-3-11
Use props
fans8c7e7e0a
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-11 20:23

Continue waitng,,
   My question is,, since this has being a factory's problem,, can i get an extended DJI care???

It should be fair because i dont want to pay the amount of a year for only 10 month.

I thought I was getting a replace as soon you get my Mavic. It's has being more time with DJI care than with me
2017-3-15
Use props
Supervisor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 197602 ft
United States

fans8c7e7e0a Posted at 2017-3-15 20:02
Continue waitng,,
   My question is,, since this has being a factory's problem,, can i get an extended DJI care???

This sounds like a defect. If so, it should fall under the normal warranty, rather than the DJI Care Refresh, and therefore, unlike the $79 for the first replacement through the DJI Care Refresh, the warranty repair or replacement shouldn't cost you a dime.
2017-3-15
Use props
Free Bird
lvl.3

Canada

I sent my Mavic in using my DJI Care. They sent me back my original drone still broken with the tell tale signs of the scratches that occurred on one arm from my collision with a tree. They did charge me my DJI care cost for a replacement.
They did change the serial number sticker though. That was nice of them.
This lost me $1000's because it was to late to cancel my drone video vacation to Argentina and then Peru. Imagine going on a drone videoing vacation without a working drone. Then spending fruitless hours each morning trying to fix the problem with firmware and gimbal calibrating. After 6 days of trying to fix the Mavic I finally succumbed to my situation and went into a depression.

I did send back my complete Mavic Pro with all the combo parts and asked for a refund. I had the original working Mavic 17 days. What I received from DJI was my package returned with no refund. The Mavic Pro is not the same one this 3rd time around. I know this because after having it sit for over a week before my discouragement subsided I opened the box this evening and set up the Mavic's firmware. (The arm didn't have the original scratches on it!!!) Tomorrow I will give it a test flight.

One happy note is at least it's not the original drone I sent them twice and they didn't charge me twice to fix my same drone. I just hope it's not someone else's refurbished drone. But that I'll never know unless it fails the test flight.

I do have two honest questions for DJI support:
What do they do with the hundreds of Mavic's that have been replaced under DJI care?
Are they for sale?

2017-3-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans8c7e7e0a Posted at 2017-3-15 20:02
Continue waitng,,

We can understand that. Please PM me your aircraft SN after receiving your aircraft from our service center, and click "Reply" button here so that I can get a remind, will help you take care of it.
2017-3-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Free Bird Posted at 2017-3-15 22:07
I sent my Mavic in using my DJI Care. They sent me back my original drone still broken with the tell tale signs of the scratches that occurred on one arm from my collision with a tree. They did charge me my DJI care cost for a replacement.
They did change the serial number sticker though. That was nice of them.
This lost me $1000's because it was to late to cancel my drone video vacation to Argentina and then Peru. Imagine going on a drone videoing vacation without a working drone. Then spending fruitless hours each morning trying to fix the problem with firmware and gimbal calibrating. After 6 days of trying to fix the Mavic I finally succumbed to my situation and went into a depression.

This situation has filled me with regret. Please let us know the performance of the drone, hope you enjoy it.
2017-3-16
Use props
fans8c7e7e0a
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-16 00:43
We can understand that. Please PM me your aircraft SN after receiving your aircraft from our service center, and click "Reply" button here so that I can get a remind, will help you take care of it.

I was told i will get a 2 day shipping and now I see I have to wait for a week. That make me concern because if can't be consistent, I wonder if my Mavic have the same issue as previously reported.
   The reason why I was offer a 2day shipment was because I have not used my Mavic since i bought it because I have to return it multiple times back to DJI Repair
2017-3-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans8c7e7e0a Posted at 2017-3-22 18:53
I was told i will get a 2 day shipping and now I see I have to wait for a week. That make me concern because if can't be consistent, I wonder if my Mavic have the same issue as previously reported.
   The reason why I was offer a 2day shipment was because I have not used my Mavic since i bought it because I have to return it multiple times back to DJI Repair

It's on the way to you, sorry about the trouble caused, your feedback provides motivation for us to improve.
I hope you could receive it soon and get it back to fly.
2017-3-23
Use props
fans8c7e7e0a
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-23 03:26
It's on the way to you, sorry about the trouble caused, your feedback provides motivation for us to improve.
I hope you could receive it soon and get it back to fly.

Guess what? I have to return it back for the 3rd time with the same problem. Plus for the 2nd time in a row, the gimbal wasn't lock. Since January I still having the same issue.
   Every time DJI receive its. They say it is a Gimbal & software error and we had repair it and tested.
   I don't know how they tested the last time because i send the controller and when i received the Mavic back, the controller was not even linked to the drone.  Now they told me to send it again with the controller to be replace, so another month that I have to wait.
   Meanwhile my DJI Refresh its running and i haven't used my Mavic yet. So by the time i get it back, its going to be 4 month without using the Mavic, and I have to pay a whole year service.  This is not fair, because this is a factory issue.
2017-3-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans8c7e7e0a Posted at 2017-3-30 19:59
Guess what? I have to return it back for the 3rd time with the same problem. Plus for the 2nd time in a row, the gimbal wasn't lock. Since January I still having the same issue.
   Every time DJI receive its. They say it is a Gimbal & software error and we had repair it and tested.
   I don't know how they tested the last time because i send the controller and when i received the Mavic back, the controller was not even linked to the drone.  Now they told me to send it again with the controller to be replace, so another month that I have to wait.

That must have been very frustrating for you, I feel deeply sorry for your unpleasant experience.
You've contacted our tech support to create a new case number or not? If so, what's your case number?
For DJI Care Refresh service, I'll help you forwarded this concern to the DJI Care team to check what we can do for you once you get it back.
2017-3-30
Use props
fans8c7e7e0a
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-30 20:31
That must have been very frustrating for you, I feel deeply sorry for your unpleasant experience.
You've contacted our tech support to create a new case number or not? If so, what's your case number?
For DJI Care Refresh service, I'll help you forwarded this concern to the DJI Care team to check what we can do for you once you get it back.

Case No.:  CAS-540581-M7L6R6  but I think i put a diferent case # because i got confuse with the email,, try this one::: RMA CRM : 0276000000067

Also in the last shipment , my original Mavic box was damage a little in the corner.can you replace it with a new one.  Also since i spent this money, are there no gratuitous accessories to compesate my now almost 4 month penalty
2017-3-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans8c7e7e0a Posted at 2017-3-31 10:10
Case No.:  CAS-540581-M7L6R6  but I think i put a diferent case # because i got confuse with the email,, try this one::: RMA CRM : 0276000000067

Also in the last shipment , my original Mavic box was damage a little in the corner.can you replace it with a new one.  Also since i spent this money, are there no gratuitous accessories to compesate my now almost 4 month penalty

That's the correct case number, I checked it in our system, you've sent it in again.
I forwarded this concern to the management, will check what we could do for you to make your experience with us better.
2017-3-31
Use props
fansd1ebd70b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1114744 ft
United States

DJI REPLACE IS A SCAM! Save your money!! They are not able to expedite replacement as agreement says. I was told yesterday that even though they agreed to replace my defective unit, they have none to do so!! Was on hold over an hour, TWICE!
2017-3-31
Use props
SamBGB
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I wouldn't say it was a scam as such and without giving the "priority" timescales I do not believe DJI Refresh customers are given priority support over others, I believe the repairs are done on a first come first serve basis.
2017-4-1
Use props
fans8c7e7e0a
lvl.2

United States

{:4_157:} Wow
  I paid 1,200 back in Jan for a new Mavic Pro. Its April & still without my Drone since its had come with factory issues & send it back multiple times.  

Now DJI decided to exchange it, I just called and they told me i will get a refurbish..

Its Not Fair,
   why refurbish?  since I have not use my Drone at all.
Plus DJI care service that i bougth for the year its running without me having the product for a whole week.

Why Should i get a Refurbish, can anyone explain it to me,,, I paid for a new product that i havent used. And this is the solution to sent me back a refurbish?
Are you kidding me? I hope the customer service was doing an April fool joke.

?????? Please I Need an explanation, its this how it works?
  And I want to know if its fair for me to get a refurbished without having nothing yet,
  I already paid for a new product back in JANUARY that I haven't used.

2017-4-6
Use props
fans8c7e7e0a
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-31 22:54
That's the correct case number, I checked it in our system, you've sent it in again.
I forwarded this concern to the management, will check what we could do for you to make your experience with us better.

Im getting a new Drone or refurbish?  I think it not fair since I  paid for a new drone that i have not used to end up with a refurbish.
   How long i still have to wait to get my Drone back.
2017-4-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans8c7e7e0a Posted at 2017-4-10 06:58
Im getting a new Drone or refurbish?  I think it not fair since I  paid for a new drone that i have not used to end up with a refurbish.
   How long i still have to wait to get my Drone back.

Your case is under process, I've reported your concern to the designated team, will contact you for more details.
2017-4-10
Use props
fansfa2f5c10
New
Flight distance : 8261 ft
United States

Worst company ever... I've been waiting over a month to get my replacement drone shipped. All everyone says is "We are waiting on a shipment from China." Terrible service.
2017-4-11
Use props
fans8c7e7e0a
lvl.2

United States

fansfa2f5c10 Posted at 2017-4-11 18:58
Worst company ever... I've been waiting over a month to get my replacement drone shipped. All everyone says is "We are waiting on a shipment from China." Terrible service.

They have my Mavic already and they only say to me,,,, :we need to evaluate it before the replacement."
     Meanwhile my mavic is sitting in their shelf
2017-4-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansfa2f5c10 Posted at 2017-4-11 18:58

We sincerely sorry for your pain, I would feel the same if I were you.
I replied your own thread, we are aware of your case, will try our best to help you handle it soon for you.
2017-4-12
Use props
fans8c7e7e0a
lvl.2

United States

I think by the time i get my Marvic Pro, a new version will come out.

2017-4-12
Use props
fans8c7e7e0a
lvl.2

United States

Wow, still waiting for my replacement. I should have bought it in BEST BUY, that way it will be faster the exchange.
  I can't believe that back in January I bought it and until this date I have not used it
2017-4-18
Use props
fans8c7e7e0a
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-12 04:42
We sincerely sorry for your pain, I would feel the same if I were you.
I replied your own thread, we are aware of your case, will try our best to help you handle it soon for you.

Can someone explain to me what is going on? I suppose to have a exchange , my Mavic already arrived on April 3, and still no sending me the replacement... Do I loose my money?
   Excuse me, I'm new to this drone era and I don't know how this workouts. How many month i have to wait for a replacement.? I thought this process were more faster,, in my mind was.. Once DJI received it, they will shipped it. That's how i was thinking.
  Can anyone explained to me how much i have to wait?
2017-4-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans8c7e7e0a Posted at 2017-4-24 08:01
Can someone explain to me what is going on? I suppose to have a exchange , my Mavic already arrived on April 3, and still no sending me the replacement... Do I loose my money?
   Excuse me, I'm new to this drone era and I don't know how this workouts. How many month i have to wait for a replacement.? I thought this process were more faster,, in my mind was.. Once DJI received it, they will shipped it. That's how i was thinking.
  Can anyone explained to me how much i have to wait?

I sympathize with your situation, very sorry for the delay.
Just checked your case, the replacement was approved, I asked the local designated department to take care of you case as soon as possible again, hope the unit will be shipped out shortly.
2017-4-25
Use props
fans8c7e7e0a
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-25 00:59
I sympathize with your situation, very sorry for the delay.
Just checked your case, the replacement was approved, I asked the local designated department to take care of you case as soon as possible again, hope the unit will be shipped out shortly.

You told me the replacement was approved but another week has gone and nothing happen.. I think i want my money back because i bought this in Jan and now is May and haven't fly my Mavic.
2017-5-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans8c7e7e0a Posted at 2017-5-2 11:25
You told me the replacement was approved but another week has gone and nothing happen.. I think i want my money back because i bought this in Jan and now is May and haven't fly my Mavic.

The unit has been shipped out several days before, I messaged you the tracking number, please check it, for any further questions, please feel free to let me know, thanks.
2017-5-2
Use props
fans8c7e7e0a
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-2 20:16
The unit has been shipped out several days before, I messaged you the tracking number, please check it, for any further questions, please feel free to let me know, thanks.

Excume me, but you are confuse. Nothing has being ship. Beside i just called and I was told that I have to wait for an approval. This has gone beyond ridiculous month #5 "May" and still without flying since January   
2017-5-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans8c7e7e0a Posted at 2017-5-3 05:34
Excume me, but you are confuse. Nothing has being ship. Beside i just called and I was told that I have to wait for an approval. This has gone beyond ridiculous month #5 "May" and still without flying since January

Maybe you did not received my PM. I sent you the tracking number again.
Just checked the UPS tracking info, please refer to the screenshot below. Since you were not available for the first time, then it's delivered to UPS Access Point. Please go and pick up it by yourself, thanks. UPS.png
2017-5-3
Use props
fans8c7e7e0a
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-3 23:41
Maybe you did not received my PM. I sent you the tracking number again.
Just checked the UPS tracking info, please refer to the screenshot below. Since you were not available for the first time, then it's delivered to UPS Access Point. Please go and pick up it by yourself, thanks. [view_image]

I send you a PM.
2017-5-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

I received your message and replied you.
2017-5-7
Use props
fans8c7e7e0a
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-7 19:28
I received your message and replied you.

This is ridiculous,  I'm going to have soon 6 month without having to enjoy my Mavic.. Mavic now was shipped to the wrong address and I have to still pay the penalty for their error.   Mavic has 3 weeks with UPS on their shelve and up to now,, no one from DJI have contacted UPS to resent it to the correct address..
   SO should I expect my MAVIC ON JUNE Now ??   
         Any compensationn because I paid $1,200 on Jan.2017 and up to this date I haven't use it
    What about DJI CARE i pay the service in JAN 2017,, and that insurance is running meanwhile  I don't have my Mavic.. WHY SHOULD I PAY FOR THE WHOLE YEAR WITHOUT ME HAVING THE MAVIC ?
     Probably I might get the Mavic JUNE or JULY , and the insurance for the whole year service was a waste.. THAT IS NOT FAIR

ANY ONE can imagine 6 #$%@^ Month waiting, and hopefully this time when finally i get it , the Mavic to be alright.  I will video when I opened the package for the 1st time,, just in case in come with broken part.
   I want to see how DJI going to compensate me , paying for this Drone in Jan 2017 and up to Date I haven't enjoy it,," 5 month later" going  to 6 month in couple of weeks.

?  ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?
2017-5-11
Use props
fans8c7e7e0a
lvl.2

United States

GREAT,  I have called couple of time, one DJI representative told me that I sign for my Drone,  another just hang on me,, and the last one I spoke to the supervisor, and she play like connection was lost. and told me  to call her back,,,, WTF#$@ why she can not call me since she has my #,, IS my money is lost or (steal) .. just let me Know ?????  
2017-5-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans8c7e7e0a Posted at 2017-5-11 10:57
GREAT,  I have called couple of time, one DJI representative told me that I sign for my Drone,  another just hang on me,, and the last one I spoke to the supervisor, and she play like connection was lost. and told me  to call her back,,,, WTF#$@ why she can not call me since she has my #,, IS my money is lost or (steal) .. just let me Know ?????

We are working hard to help you resolve it recently, the supervisor called you back then sent you an e-mail as well. 1.png
2017-5-12
Use props
fans8c7e7e0a
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-12 01:36
We are working hard to help you resolve it recently, the supervisor called you back then sent you an e-mail as well.[view_image]

Yes I know, but I posted this before I spoke to you, which I feel very graceful the way you explain to me and make me feel confidence again.  
Before one of your Agent got me scare when he told me that I already receive the Mavic. I got panic and that why I posted that before I spoke to you..
   Thank you for taking care
2017-5-12
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules