Order delay
1350 26 2017-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WoodBirdProd
lvl.1

France

I ordered Ronin-M one month ago. It was written 10-15 days before shipping. Here is my order number : 0333296280902.

I talked with the chat, The estimated date was February 7th. Since this date, I go to the chat everyday and they say me that my order is waiting to be picked up by courier. Since 10 days! And today, status came back to "processed to be shipped",

It's a shame! didn't receive any notification mail about this delay. I should make wait my clients and I don't know when I will receive my order... I need it now and I really think there is a mistake with order, I will not receive it!
2017-2-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'm sorry to hear, I can see what I can find out on my end. Just to clarify, did you also try emailing onlinesales@dji.com as well?
2017-2-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

I'm sorry to hear, I can try to see if there's anything I can acquire on my end. Just to clarify, did you email onlinesales@dji.com as well?
2017-2-17
Use props
WoodBirdProd
lvl.1

France

Yes, I sent an email to onlinesales@dji.com at the beginning of the week. They said they will get back to me after answer of UK warehouse. Nothing since 3-4 days... No one can say me what happens. They say that the product is avalaible in warehouse but they can't say why it's not shipped...
2017-2-17
Use props
WoodBirdProd
lvl.1

France

I contacted all what I could contact. No one can give me any reason of this delay and can help to ship this order. i don't have solution...
2017-2-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

WoodBirdProd Posted at 2017-2-17 15:19
Yes, I sent an email to onlinesales@dji.com at the beginning of the week. They said they will get back to me after answer of UK warehouse. Nothing since 3-4 days... No one can say me what happens. They say that the product is avalaible in warehouse but they can't say why it's not shipped...

I'm having this escalated in order to get better idea of what's going on.
2017-2-17
Use props
fans6d089bae
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36 ft
United States

hi I was wondering if you could check my status please my order number is 0019851153780 I was wondering what's taking so long to receive a tracking number
2017-2-17
Use props
WoodBirdProd
lvl.1

France

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-17 21:35
I'm having this escalated in order to get better idea of what's going on.

Ok. Now it really becomes urgent!
I counted, I made my order 25 working days ago... It was written 10-15...
2017-2-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans6d089bae Posted at 2017-2-17 22:26
hi I was wondering if you could check my status please my order number is 0019851153780 I was wondering what's taking so long to receive a tracking number

The status shows "Wait Pick" now, it will not take a long time to get it shipped, I'll also keep an eye on it's progress.
For any questions, please click on "Reply" button here so that I can get a remind.
2017-2-18
Use props
marylanduavboy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-18 20:01
The status shows "Wait Pick" now, it will not take a long time to get it shipped, I'll also keep an eye on it's progress.
For any questions, please click on "Reply" button here so that I can get a remind.

ok thank you what is a wait pick I was told feb 22 that it would be sent out or something about feb 22 when I talked to an online person I didn't really understand
2017-2-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

marylanduavboy Posted at 2017-2-18 20:07
ok thank you what is a wait pick I was told feb 22 that it would be sent out or something about feb 22 when I talked to an online person I didn't really understand

I think the live chat support said the estimated shipping date was 22 Feb, you will receive an e-mail with tracking number if it's shipped out.
2017-2-18
Use props
WoodBirdProd
lvl.1

France

No news about my order?
2017-2-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Your order will be shipped out in 1-2 working days, and you will receive an e-mail with tracking number.
2017-2-20
Use props
WoodBirdProd
lvl.1

France

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-20 19:36
Your order will be shipped out in 1-2 working days, and you will receive an e-mail with tracking number.

Really? 100% sure? Because from the chat, seems nothing is ready!
2017-2-21
Use props
el3man2
New

United States

So I have order my product feb 17 and still no word of my order or shipping date PLS. HELP.
2017-2-21
Use props
WoodBirdProd
lvl.1

France

el3man2 Posted at 2017-2-21 18:05
So I have order my product feb 17 and still no word of my order or shipping date PLS. HELP.

Don't worry, you have time! Me i ordered january 17 and still no words or shipping date for my order!
2017-2-22
Use props
WoodBirdProd
lvl.1

France

SO! This morning, i decided to cancel my order because i don't have time to wait and i have one local vendor who has the product for the same price.
BUT! I can't cancel my order because it is processed for shipment. BUT IT IS PROCESSED FOR SHIPMENT SINCE 3 WEEKS! Advice from the chat : wait that we send you and refuse the delivery....
You are kidding? Fix this problem, cancel my order today please!
2017-2-22
Use props
WoodBirdProd
lvl.1

France

One supervisor of the chat thinks i will have my tracking number in the next 24 hours. Ok, we will see.
2017-2-22
Use props
el3man2
New

United States

WoodBirdProd Posted at 2017-2-22 01:51
Don't worry, you have time! Me i ordered january 17 and still no words or shipping date for my order!

Terrible customer service, they use to deliver so fast like in 3 days or less with less expensive items
2017-2-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

WoodBirdProd Posted at 2017-2-22 03:17
One supervisor of the chat thinks i will have my tracking number in the next 24 hours. Ok, we will see.

I informed our sales team for your case again, very sorry your're experiencing difficulties.
2017-2-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

el3man2 Posted at 2017-2-21 18:05

Since you order the refurbished unit, the estimated shipping date will be 7-10 business days after payment confirmation.
I checked you order just now, you've cancelled it.
2017-2-22
Use props
WoodBirdProd
lvl.1

France

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-22 18:37
I informed our sales team for your case again, very sorry your're experiencing difficulties.

Don't inform, do something. I hear apologizes since 2 weeks.
It's really a shame, i ordered 27 working days ago. I didn't receive any message, onlinesales@dji.com doesn't answer me, the chat lies to me since 3 weeks when they say that my order is waiting to be picked up by courier.
During this time, me i wait, i can't work because i cancelled my shootings that i planned since 2 weeks. Some clients even cancelled their contract. And i can't plan something because no one can say me when i will have my order. I'm losing money because of DJI! And i guess you will not make a little reduction for this problem.
2017-2-23
Use props
fans07e6b2c9
New

Slovenia

I have the same problem with my order. Chat person said that its waiting for pickup for 14 days. When I orderd it stated delivery time 10-15 days.... Those days are long gone! (Orderd it on 18th January) This doesn't reflect good on the company. Then just don't give estimate delivery time if you can't keep it... I too needed it for a shoot! Should have ordered elswhere!
2017-2-23
Use props
WoodBirdProd
lvl.1

France

fans07e6b2c9 Posted at 2017-2-23 06:26
I have the same problem with my order. Chat person said that its waiting for pickup for 14 days. When I orderd it stated delivery time 10-15 days.... Those days are long gone! (Orderd it on 18th January) This doesn't reflect good on the company. Then just don't give estimate delivery time if you can't keep it... I too needed it for a shoot! Should have ordered elswhere!

So we ordered the same day almost... It was 10-15 days for me too...
And now i found my item somewhere else where i can have it in 2 days for the same price. But i couldn't cancel because it's waiting for pickup... Good strategy, it was waiting for pickup one week after my order!

I stayed one hour on the chat to have a supervisor, he said me that he sent a request to headquarters. I don't know if it's true or not but when i asked if i will have my order soon, i had a perfect answer :  "no worries, i am positive"... Him, maybe, me, not really...
2017-2-23
Use props
SkyMemories
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139967 ft

Malaysia

Once u paid money. they are the boss..  
2017-2-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

WoodBirdProd Posted at 2017-2-23 09:20
So we ordered the same day almost... It was 10-15 days for me too...
And now i found my item somewhere else where i can have it in 2 days for the same price. But i couldn't cancel because it's waiting for pickup... Good strategy, it was waiting for pickup one week after my order!

Your case is under progress, you will get an e-mail with the tracking number once it's shipped out.
Also we keeps following up your order, hope you can receive it soon.
2017-2-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans07e6b2c9 Posted at 2017-2-23 06:26

Could you please provide me your order number? we'll look into it for you.
2017-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules