PersPECtive
761 10 2017-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Picmaickel
New

Netherlands

As im proud of my soccerteam in the netherlands, they asked me if i wanted to create a small movie with my new bird.
Since theres an helipad on a hospitalroof and almost near a very busy roads i could fly after all the security regulations. Like close contact with the traumahelicopter, the hospital and with two people guiding me troughout the process. The rules get more and more strict. I wonder what the regulations are in your country!

2017-2-17
Use props
Picmaickel
New

Netherlands

if someone can explain to me why theres a link and no video, would be very appreciated ;)
2017-2-17
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Picmaickel Posted at 2017-2-17 05:43
if someone can explain to me why theres a link and no video, would be very appreciated ;)

Please provide more info. What type of P you have? You mean no video transmission? Can you record? etc...
2017-2-17
Use props
Adam Flurk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 425466 ft
United States

Picmaickel Posted at 2017-2-17 05:43

It looks like it was added as a URL and not as a Video. Try clicking on the 'Advanced' Tab in the WYSIWYG Editor and then click Video - Then enter the URL in the popup and it should format it correctly in your post.
2017-2-17
Use props
RicardoGray
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Something must have changed, I can see your video fine.
Pretty cool. I don't think this would be possible here in the US. At least as far as the FAA is concerned, it explicitly states not flying over stadiums and such. Not exactly the same scenario, but IBM asked for permission to fly 500+ drones over the Super Bowl during halftime event this year. It was denied during the game, but they were given permission to recorded it a week or two earlier and then stitched it together with the regular programming. The people in the stadium of course didn't see it, but everyone watching on TV saw it but wasn't aware it was Pre-recorded.
I am not aware of anyone who has asked for the FAA's blessing to do something like you did. Maybe somebody will respond to your question.
2017-2-17
Use props
KevDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475522 ft
United States

I clicked the video on youtube, I saw the video, I am not sure what you mean by black screen.
2017-2-17
Use props
Picmaickel
New

Netherlands

Adam Flurk Posted at 2017-2-17 08:34
It looks like it was added as a URL and not as a Video. Try clicking on the 'Advanced' Tab in the WYSIWYG Editor and then click Video - Then enter the URL in the popup and it should format it correctly in your post.

Thanks adam. Thats what i ment! Still a noob on the forums!
2017-2-17
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

I don't see any issue, the regulations are designed to protect people, there are no people in that stadium, so what is the problem?
2017-2-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

That's pretty neat! Thanks for sharing.
2017-2-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Picmaickel Posted at 2017-2-17 13:07
Thanks adam. Thats what i ment! Still a noob on the forums!

Looks like it's coming through now!
2017-2-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Lets See If it can be embedded.
Yup!! ;-)
Needed to add the s after www.

Interesting video. We hear the crowds of cheering fans, but the stadium is empty, except for the grounds keeper.

RedHotPoker

2017-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules