711 4 2017-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa7e34cd9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2538474 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well he we are again - having just binned 8 batteries this last 6 months due to hibernation and battery death, I had 2 new TB47s out of the box today........WONT charge !!

SIGHHHHHH.....why dont DJI bin this disastrous battery design and design one that :

1. actually works
2. actually charges
3. doesnt suffer catastrophic voltage drop
4. doesnt hibernate when you take your eyes off it for 5 mins
5. doesnt suffer from battery death syndrome

i badly need batteries and i just dont know where to go with this, who do you trust ??.....I just dare not spend ridiculous money on any quantity as we know most of them wont work. We have no idea how long suppliers have had them lying around festering until they can be opened and go into immediate death or hibernation...

what do we do ??

without a doubt the dumbest smart battery ever made

2017-2-17
Use props
Kiffkool
lvl.4
Flight distance : 812808 ft
United Kingdom

you must be very unlucky indeed ...i have had no issues with mine and sometimes can't fly for months ..(scottish weather).
2017-2-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'm sorry to hear. Could you please clarify how long, roughly, you had those 8 batteries? What firmware were you running? Did you receive these TB47 batteries from the DJI Website or from a dealer? If you just got these two TB47s, have you contacted either the dealer you bought them from or the Europe Support team to seed replacements?
2017-2-17
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Kiffkool Posted at 2017-2-17 11:39
you must be very unlucky indeed ...i have had no issues with mine and sometimes can't fly for months ..(scottish weather).

Make sure you charge your battery every month. It's basically death sentence for your Inspire batteries if you let it sit six months.
2017-2-17
Use props
Coigreach
lvl.4
Flight distance : 546014 ft
Australia

8 tb 47's and only 1 doa... you must have a curse on you....maybe the gods are telling you to get a Inspire 2?
2017-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules