Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic top speed
1446 3 2017-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2e9aa3da
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7159 ft
United States

My Mavic seems to not want to go much over 8mph. Is this due to it being in beginner mode? I have read where others have had to turn off obstacle avoidance. I'm not referring to sport mode but I would expect to be in the mid 20s to 30
2017-2-17
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

"My Mavic seems to not want to go much over 8mph. Is this due to it being in beginner mode?"

Have you tried turning beginner mode off to see if it goes faster? Mine does a little over 20 MPH when it's not fighting the wind and a little over 40 MPH in Sport mode.
2017-2-17
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, you need to turn off beginner mode. And also turning of the OA will give you a few more MPH in P-GPS mode. Then achieve top speed in Sport mode but be careful as you should only use that in a wide open area. Also the stopping distance is greatly increased in Sports Mode.
2017-2-17
Use props
fans2e9aa3da
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7159 ft
United States

It just came back from service and I put it in beginner mode while I checked systems. I will get some good flight time this weekend. Hopefully it is all good
2017-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules