Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Thank You!
658 11 2017-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneR2
lvl.1

Canada

This is a few days over due! But I've been too excited getting back into using my Drone, I forgot.

Just a quick thank you to DJI for replacing my Drone with a brand new one and being quick and professional with the return.   We usually only hear the negative, when dealing with customer service, so I thought all of you who work there might like to hear some positives once and a while.
It was a simple process and a 4 week turn around which included two weeks of travel two and from California and Ontario, Canada.
Thanks again for following your policy and replacing the Drone with a new one, as mine was only 14 days old and had only been flown 3 times.
It is much appreciated and I can't wait for winter to be over!!

Thanks,

John W.
2017-2-17
Use props
Augustus Brian
Second Officer
Flight distance : 397592 ft
United States

What was the original problem?

Keep Smiling,

Augustus
2017-2-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Nice post. Wish there were many more like this.

Awesome to see another happy Canadian DJI customer in the forum.

RedHotPoker

2017-2-17
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-17 18:13
Nice post. Wish there were many more like this.

Yes I agree I wish there where more like this, the forum is for discussing success and disappointments, unfortunately you mostly only here about the negatives.
2017-2-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2017-2-17 18:23
Yes I agree I wish there where more like this, the forum is for discussing success and disappointments, unfortunately you mostly only here about the negatives.

What I "hear" you saying is that we need many more positive reports, in here.
Perhaps a happy customer forum could be added, where only satisfaction has been the norm, no negativity allowed.

That would please me to no end... ;-)

Could that be an option? Let's hear from others on this thought... Thanks

RedHotPoker
2017-2-17
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2017-2-17 18:23

Here another one.... I can say, the experience with customer service was always PERFECT, FRIENDLY, AMAZING. They responded so fast, so quick, I had to pinch myself but when I did that it hurt so much that I realized it did NOT happened yet...

But I am so happy that I NEVER had to return any of my drones... P3P, P4, P4P, P4P+, MP...Never happened yet... so am kind of practicing for when it happens...  {:4_181:}
2017-2-17
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Australia

dronist Posted at 2017-2-17 18:34
Here another one.... I can say, the experience with customer service was always PERFECT, FRIENDLY, AMAZING. They responded so fast, so quick, I had to pinch myself but when I did that it hurt so much that I realized it did NOT happened yet...

But I am so happy that I NEVER had to return any of my drones... P3P, P4, P4P, P4P+, MP...Never happened yet... so am kind of practicing for when it happened...

Me to never had to send anything back for repairs, but if I do have to, at least I will now how to do it after reading this forum, plenty of answers here of how to do it. ha ha.
2017-2-17
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Australia

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-17 18:34
What I "hear" you saying is that we need many more positive reports, in here.
Perhaps a happy customer forum could be added, where only satisfaction has been the norm, no negativity allowed.

Sounds like a plan RHP!
2017-2-17
Use props
Jasonstarbird
lvl.3
Flight distance : 116998 ft
United States

I agree! The constant complaints gets old pretty fast. Glad to see there's some happy customers out there.
2017-2-17
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you for choosing DJI. We're always here to help.
2017-2-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-2-17 19:44
Thank you for choosing DJI. We're always here to help.

How's this for an idea..

http://forum.dji.com/thread-85515-1-1.html

A happy place...

RedHotPoker
2017-2-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It's good to hear that everything was sorted, thank you for the positive feedback.
2017-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules