Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wipe internal logs on the mavic
6286 9 2017-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alirz5
Second Officer
Flight distance : 609833 ft
Canada

Hi,
I'll be selling my mavic to someone else and would like to wipe it empty, internal logs etc... Does a factory reset accomplish that?
2017-2-18
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

No, it doesn't delete the flight logs.
2017-2-18
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Follow this link     https://support.dronesmadeeasy.c ... tom-3-and-Inspire-1
2017-2-18
Use props
alirz5
Second Officer
Canada

dronist Posted at 2017-2-18 09:37
Follow this link     https://support.dronesmadeeasy.com/hc/en-us/articles/206171443-Flight-Data-Log-Viewer-DJI-Phantom-3-and-Inspire-1

Thanks. That looks promising.
2017-2-18
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

alirz5 Posted at 2017-2-18 09:46
Thanks. That looks promising.

Let me know how it goes.
2017-2-18
Use props
Nees
First Officer
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

Trying to hide something for the buyer? Wouldn't know why to delete it else...
2017-2-18
Use props
alirz5
Second Officer
Canada

Nees Posted at 2017-2-18 10:09
Trying to hide something for the buyer? Wouldn't know why to delete it else...

Yeh I don't want the buyer to know that I've been using the mavic to carry people across the border!
2017-2-18
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
First Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

alirz5 Posted at 2017-2-18 10:30
Yeh I don't want the buyer to know that I've been using the mavic to carry people across the border!

I believe he was referencing your many, many posts on your Mavic issues.  Why are you going to go thru with the whole selling it & eBay/PayPal commissions & finally dealing with the return when the buyer figures out the camera needs repair?

So after all of your threads & posts, you're not going to get it fixed (or at least attempt)?  I feel you've then wasted everyone's time including your own.  Just send it in like they want you to do & you'll be much happier.  
2017-2-18
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

DRONE-flies-YOU Posted at 2017-2-18 10:35
I believe he was referencing your many, many posts on your Mavic issues.  Why are you going to go thru with the whole selling it & eBay/PayPal commissions & finally dealing with the return when the buyer figures out the camera needs repair?

So after all of your threads & posts, you're not going to get it fixed (or at least attempt)?  I feel you've then wasted everyone's time including your own.  Just send it in like they want you to do & you'll be much happier.

"I believe he was referencing your many, many posts on your Mavic issues."

You mean like this one, which was created after he had already announced here his intention to sell? Yeah, I kind of wondered about that myself.
2017-2-18
Use props
alirz5
Second Officer
Canada

I'm not really selling it. I just wanted to know from that point of view. I've read some posts where people had their mavics replaced by Dji and they received other people's units, that even had their names under. Their settings e.g  "John's mavic" . My mavic will be going back to Dji, I have a case open with PayPal ..
If you've read my other posts then for sure you read those also, where people reported having gong through 2-3 replacements and yet each one has either the same problem or a different one.

Most people here agree that the mavic has some problems and I'm not going to go through replacing a brand new unit for someone else's patched up aircraft.

PS good to know the at least forum members are reading my posts unlike Dji reps, who don't even care to respond to real issues.
2017-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules