Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
LB2 remote controller will not charge
721 3 2017-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Manatee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16201 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I have just powered up my S900/A2/LB2 combo and the LB2 remote controller is not taking a charge.  If the charger is plugged in controller will turn on and function normally.  However if you unplug the charger the remote is dead and will not charge - if you do a single button press (when charger not plugged in)  it shows no charge (no lights).  

It has not been used for over 2 months so I assume smart battery has zero charge.  Any way of resetting the controller/smart battery so it will take a charge?

Thanks for any help.
2017-2-18
Use props
youzq
lvl.1
Hong Kong

have you tried to charge it for a couple hours to see if you can charge it or not? cause the lipo battery needs some to charge after deep discharge.
2017-2-20
Use props
Manatee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16201 ft
United Kingdom

youzq Posted at 2017-2-20 01:04
have you tried to charge it for a couple hours to see if you can charge it or not? cause the lipo battery needs some to charge after deep discharge.

Hi,

I've tried it with unit turned on for about an hour - no flashing lights to indicate charging.  With it turned off it won't charge (no lights flashing).  Doesn't look like replacement batteries are available which seems odd.
2017-2-20
Use props
SkySight Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you have a multi charger try charging it as a NiCad for a few minutes before connecting it to the DJI charger. Sometimes after a deep discharge a LiPo charger will not charge it as the voltage is too low.
2017-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules