Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to improve latency issues
1406 5 2015-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZeroCool
lvl.1

United States

did my 1st flight today and it was AMAZING! love this bird and i'm glad i listened to Ralf. I noticed latency issues with video recording(4k), anyone knows how to imrprove or get rid of this? im using the 64GB 95MB/s card. is the temp outside 0 degrees contributing to this issue? i know you're not supposed to fly it when its freezing but I'm so tired of waiting. thanks.

2015-2-21
Use props
Blade_Strike
First Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

What do you mean lag while recording in 4k?
2015-2-21
Use props
ZeroCool
lvl.1

United States

delay, freezes, seeems video's haulting. also depixilates when i move the camera too fast
2015-2-21
Use props
mark.gray52
lvl.1
Flight distance : 176053 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, mine suffers with video break up when moving the camera via the iPad screen, also does it in the house on the table. It will go smooth then break up again. Is this an issue?
2015-2-21
Use props
ZeroCool
lvl.1

United States

Hi Mark, I reviewed the video and it's actually okay. i guess the latency is due to the fact i'm using an Iphone 5s too cheap to buy an ipad air 2. maybe if i change to a faster processor i would get a better feed. overall very happy with the inspire, very easy to control too. 1st time a flew a drone and it was easier than i expected. hope it stops snowing so i can do another run.
2015-2-21
Use props
mark.gray52
lvl.1
Flight distance : 176053 ft
United Kingdom

Yes my video played fine. My monitor is and iPad 2 mini which displayed the breaking up video, so I switched to my iPad air 2 and it done the same thing. Did not seem as bad but it still done it. From what I can gather it should not even do this.
2015-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules