Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic reset from RAW to JPG
1060 5 2017-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alloffroad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6339409 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hello,

I discovered quite a bug, it seems like the Mavic switched from Raw to JPG in photo mode by itself every time I'm using an intelligent flight mode.

This has cost me quite a few good images.

I tested it today again and while flying the display showed me RAW is selected but when looking at the images now they are all JPG.

Any way to avoid this!!

regards

Steve

2017-2-18
Use props
ChrisH_Photos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 133694 ft
South Africa

I and others have reported this to DJI. It is apparently also an issue witht he Phantom 4 Pro. It seems that DJI don't take it seriously though.
2017-2-19
Use props
alloffroad
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

that is a pity for a 2k drone, it has spoiled quite a few images for me very cumbersome to check several times during each flight
2017-2-19
Use props
Ex Machina
Captain
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Hey -- are you on Android or iOS, and using the latest firmware and DJI Go 4 apps -- and which mode (if it matters)? I keep meaning to try to reproduce this but have to be flying to use any of the intelligent flight modes.
2017-2-19
Use props
alloffroad
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

hi, I have Android and Apple and can reproduce on both, latest version of Firmware and apps,

Set Image to raw take a couple of pics NOT in intelligent flight mode, then switch to a intelligent flight mode do some filming and take pics again they will be JPG
2017-2-26
Use props
tazztone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10 ft
Switzerland

alloffroad Posted at 2017-2-26 16:19
hi, I have Android and Apple and can reproduce on both, latest version of Firmware and apps,

Set Image to raw take a couple of pics NOT in intelligent flight mode, then switch to a intelligent flight mode do some filming and take pics again they will be JPG

years later and this is still an issue?
i set my drone to raw today and all photos after using intelligent flight mode were JPGs.
2019-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules