Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Recent update error message and single very loud beep continuously
917 4 2017-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans78f5f0a3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48212 ft
United Kingdom

Hi All,

Having recently resolved all of the issues with compass errors etc i have been having simce the last firmware update i have been enjoying the use of my P3S and began to worry again as the DJI go app wanted to install a firmware update. I was hesitant to do this and my fears were confirmed when the update crashed 20% in. Now what i get is a single vey loud repetative beep which i am guessing means i dont have any firmware on the unit at all?. I really cant do anything with it and wondered if anybody else had experienced this and could advise on how to resolve it?. I will try to format memory card and reinstall app but there isnt any notification in the app to update firmware anymore. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Peter
[media=x,760,570][/media]
2017-2-19
Use props
cvein88
lvl.1
United States

I had the same problem...i shut everything down and restarted the update...finally i got it to work
good luck

Chris
2017-2-19
Use props
Rene Jensen
First Officer
Denmark

Think its a good idea to do an imu calibration on a flat surface thrue the app
2017-2-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Peter, may I know have you got it sorted out?
2017-2-20
Use props
eliot may
lvl.4
Flight distance : 245367 ft
United States

Same issue here. I solved it by leaving it on and eventually it worked. So my suggestion is turn on remote turn on bird then open dji go and connect to its wifi and go play 9 holes. Do this somewhere the esposa or other easily irritated people wont hear it. It will eventually do its thing. This happened to me yesterday and im pleased and relieved to say im flying again
2017-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules