Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
MAVIC PRO CAMERA HOLDER BROKEN
3131 3 2017-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cutehawk
New

Indonesia

DJI CS,

My Mavic Pro camera holder had broken because my drone hit a tree branch and fall down
The warranty of the product include of this condition?
What should I do and where to repair it?
Thank you

the camera holder broken

the camera holder broken

2017-2-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Very sorry to hear about the crash.
May I know you purchased it from DJI online store or an authorized dealer?
You can send it in to our service center, our engineers will evaluate it once it arrives. If the crash was caused by product faulty and it's within warranty period, it will be covered by product warranty, while if it's caused by pilot error, then you need pay for the repair.
2017-2-19
Use props
ais877
New
Flight distance : 189718 ft
Indonesia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-19 01:40
Very sorry to hear about the crash.
May I know you purchased it from DJI online store or an authorized dealer?
You can send it in to our service center, our engineers will evaluate it once it arrives. If the crash was caused by product faulty and it's within warranty period, it will be covered by product warranty, while if it's caused by pilot error, then you need pay for the repair.

Hi there .. I'm in Indonesia but I bought my Mavic online from store.dji.com. The same thing just happened to my Mavic,crashed and broke the gimbal holder. And I just want to make sure what I should do to get it fixed as soon as possible Do I have to send the unit to dji.com? I've tried to asked the service center in Indonesia that DJI has authorized, but they said DJI can not provide the parts yet.
2017-2-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

ais877 Posted at 2017-2-24 02:34
Hi there .. I'm in Indonesia but I bought my Mavic online from store.dji.com. The same thing just happened to my Mavic,crashed and broke the gimbal holder. And I just want to make sure what I should do to get it fixed as soon as possible Do I have to send the unit to dji.com? I've tried to asked the service center in Indonesia that DJI has authorized, but they said DJI can not provide the parts yet.

Sorry about that, please send an e-mail to support@dji.com with this case and our support will help you create a case then guide you send it in for repair.
2017-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules