Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Image not cached to my iPhone
629 4 2017-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BigBear
Second Officer
Flight distance : 672904 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi all, I have just updated the firmware of Mavic.  On test flight yesterday, the photo taken during the flight can automatically cached in my iphone and I can check it from the DJI Go 4.  However, I found today on test flight that photos taken have not been cached, but videos are cahced automatically as usual.  Any one experience the same issues? Any fix about this?  Many thanks.
2017-2-19
Use props
Ex Machina
Captain
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

There's a setting to enable this in the app that probably got reset when you updated the firmware -- same thing happened to me and I keep forgetting to reenable it.

autosync_hd_photo.jpg

2017-2-19
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

There are several setting that get changed with Firmware update. To be on the safe side, I make it a habit to check ALL settings after each updates.
2017-2-19
Use props
BigBear
Second Officer
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-2-19 17:17
There's a setting to enable this in the app that probably got reset when you updated the firmware -- same thing happened to me and I keep forgetting to reenable it.

[view_image]

Thanks a lot!
2017-2-20
Use props
BigBear
Second Officer
  • >>>
Hong Kong

dronist Posted at 2017-2-19 17:51
There are several setting that get changed with Firmware update. To be on the safe side, I make it a habit to check ALL settings after each updates.

Thanks a lot!
2017-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules