Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
NFZ unlocling
516 0 2017-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
krisg
Flight distance : 17310 ft
Belgium

Hi All,

There is some points I think is worth telling about unlocking with the p4p +

First of all , if you want to fly in a NFZ(if you recieved permission from autorities that is ) then you can unlock the zone .
Its a nice tool because you then can unlock if you know you are going to be without wifi on the spot . That is what you think no ?!?

However ; You have to know you have to put in the SN of the aircraft .
For your information : If you put in your vacuumcleaners serial (or your RC), the unlocking process says its succesfull ...but of course will not work when you go to the NFZ.
But then ... you expect to come to the place where you have no wifi and be able to fly ... you are wrong .

The moment you try to fly your bird will tell you its a no fly zone .
IF and only IF you can combine a wifi (because in a pro+ there is NO SIM !!!) when still in the NOFLY you can unlock .
I think this is not a good thing .
The better thing would be . Unlock before you go on your trip but also DOWNLOAD the unlocking info to your bird before you are on the spot .

And then ... after a while I found some wifi hotspot IN the no fly luckily .
But then ...the pro + does not show if you have an intermedian screen for a voicher or something (allot of temporary hotspots have).
Normally this is not a problem if you have something like an ipad and a telefonecard but it is with the p4p+.
people see they are connected with wifi but the unlocking process gives a strange it error ...cannot resolve localhost .
I think to difficult for most not it'ers

So You have to know then that although wifi says its connected ; it does not show the webpage to login with the voicher .
I discovered in the right upper corner however in your settings you have an icon (very little) to see the logonscreen for the voicher

I thought this was worth sharing
Hope dji will come with a new idea on this

2017-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules