VPS calibration problem
1177 6 2017-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Basin S.
New

Ukraine

Hi. After my calibration procedure i see message in DJI GO 4 somesthing like "calibrate vps sensors". When i try to do it, i cant press the button because it is not active.
After some reboots and firmware update (but i was on the latest firmware) i start procedure. but! calibration progress stoped on 90% and all. What i have to do for calibrate VPS correctly? Thanks
2017-02-19_17-34-26.png
2017-2-19
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Close the Assistan app, shut down your computer and restart the computer, Assistan 2 and start from the beginning.
2017-2-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

If you have the same case after restarting everything, then please make a screenshot where it stops and export the calibration log so that our engineers could locate the issue.
You can get the calibration log here for windows PC:
C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2_V1.0.4\Assistant/calibration_signal_log.txt
C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2_V1.0.4\Assistant\vision/cali_conf.txt
Besides, what is the OP for your PC and how about the assistant 2 version?
2017-2-20
Use props
Basin S.
New

Ukraine

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-20 00:08
If you have the same case after restarting everything, then please make a screenshot where it stops and export the calibration log so that our engineers could locate the issue.
You can get the calibration log here for windows PC:
C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2_V1.0.4\Assistant/calibration_signal_log.txt

I'm using MacOS Sierra and Assistant 2 )
2017-2-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

For MacOS, you can find it here: Macintosh HD/Application /Assistant.app/Contents/MacOS
Thank you.
2017-2-21
Use props
Lector
lvl.3
Flight distance : 755751 ft
Lithuania

the same problem here... start calibration button is not active. dji assitant asks to reboot the aircraft... do not know what to do...
2017-2-21
Use props
Dougj164
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34311 ft
United States

Was this issue ever resolved my assistant program also keeps asking me to reboot aircraft.
2018-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules